• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Honda Pioneer 700

jneese9125

So I ran into the new honda out on the trails this weekend. First one I've seen and I gotta say they have come a long way since that big red deal a couple years ago. :puke: it's got a three speed automatic trans. Not belt driven like the rest. Wonder how that's gonna hold up? Sharp little beer wagon for around 10 grand. thumb.gif

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 123
I want one but me and the old lady already have 2 newer Honda quads

but if they hold up I believe ill end up with one in the next few years

Had a buddy tell me stay as far away as possible. He rode the power lines with one and they had to pull it up all the big steep hills. So I've decided to go with the yamaha viking for my new beer wagon.

jneese9125 said:
Had a buddy tell me stay as far away as possible. He rode the power lines with one and they had to pull it up all the big steep hills. So I've decided to go with the yamaha viking for my new beer wagon.

I started to go this route and just couldn't go with the small motor. Went with the Ranger 900 and love it. Have used the crap out of it in the yard, tow Nautique down the rd to boat launch, and done some riding with 3 deep and 75 quart yeti in back

I did however see a Viking last wkend with bigger tires and it looked way better than the factory donuts

My cousin just bought a 700 4 seater. Really nice SxS but the lack of low range really hurts this rig and we haven't even took trail riding in the hills yet. It could use a 4 gear on the high side too at 43mph it sound like your about to blow up that 700cc motor. It also doesn't have much ground clearnce either. One thing about it that bugs me is that the fuel cap is hiding behind the front door. The belt less transmission really robs the horsepower my cousin showed me some post on a honda forum that only 19 of the 40hp make it to the rear wheel.

One rode with us a few weeks ago. I followed him alot of the day watching to see how it does. We rode woodsand powerlines.he had two adults and two kids in it and it did really well. He went up some pretty decent size hills with no problem. I think for the average joe this rig would be fine.. Itll go where most wont take it i believe......