• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hoodoo ?

joeyf

Have a 5 day trip for Tillamook in a few weeks but it's looking like closers are most likely not going to lift in time. Looking to see if a trip to hoodoo can be stretched out that long.

Hoodoo is doable in 1 day, pretty much just quack attack... not much more than that... Maybe 2 days if you hit all the easy jeep trails... We stretched Cline Buttes out to 2 days last trip but Rim Butte looks like you could spend days there for sure

Last edited:
Hoodoo is doable in 1 day, pretty much just quack attack... not much more than that... Maybe 2 days if you hit all the easy jeep trails... We stretched Cline Buttes out to 2 days last trip but Rim Butte looks like you could spend days there for sure

Thanks

Looks like we will hit hoodoo then rim, Wheeling as much as we can at each. Will hit Cline if we end up with any days left open.

Scratch that. I've got to help get ready for Rodeo/Fair and homeboys say it'll still be to hot for wheeling

Would have no problem with a couple more, sorry to hear you can't make it though.

Don't know about to hot to wheel thought, must work inside with AC. Working out side year round, l rather sweat it out in my truck over working in this weather.:D

Last edited:
Full time job, climate controlled for sure! Part time 2nd job, usually a dump or log truck with no AC :fawkdancesmiley:

I still might try and sneak down there for a couple days...

I broke my drive shaft an hr into the first trail at Rim. I need my revenge. That place is sweet! There are rumors it might get shut down for fire danger though...

Cool, if we do end up there instead of Tillamook look for a group of four or five Toyota's.

Will have to keep in contact with the local forest service to see what's going on.