• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How hard in what rig?

NotSoPC

Ok so after seeing every one go back and forth on what trail is hard and what one is not. Lets go at it like this. What trail, What conditions, How set up was the rig? In other words what were you driven and what was the trail like when it was hard? Was it mud, dry, snow, what ever. Where you in a stock 4runner or a full built buggie? Everyone has ran a trail that afterwords made you go Damn that was a good trail. Sooo what was it?:corn:

We have an annual new years Busywild run, I have to say that is one event that I look forward to every year, especially when there is a ton of snow, 36" Iroks, locked front and rear TJ, most of us are simularly built and it's just plain fun, not too difficult, but I think the fun factor is what makes a trail good.

My memory is **** so they are all fun over and over again. We do 99% of naches in near stock nissans on 32s, some a a little on the pucker side but we always have fun and always get funny looks.

My memory is **** so they are all fun over and over again. We do 99% of naches in near stock nissans on 32s, some a a little on the pucker side but we always have fun and always get funny looks.

One year we ran across a bunch of Pathfinders on the Naches pass trail and they had the espresso machine out on the hood doing shots!

Making the move from Fullsize Wheelers to a Yota was fun.
I ran up to Elbe with some of the Body Damage Inc guys right before the snow this winter in my new to me 85 Yota, 36 Swamper Trxsus MT's,
Welded rear end, open front.

That was fun, didnt intend on running Busywild, but everyone there
had winches so I figured, What the hell, why not.
Little muddy all over but went threw pretty easy until the last
bit of stair stepping at the end of the trail. Wrong line for no front locker.
I will definately be up for it again.

Carnage Report.
One drivers door window
One hell of a lot of dents...........
elbe-run-sept-09-079.jpg

Evans creek 197 trail in the rain/snow is a lot of fun when open on 31's. With snow the upper 520 can be fun to.

I find this interesting.

Sometimes I think I had more fun as a newbie with open diffs and 31's, it was all new and exciting back then.

Just like any crack addict you have to have more and more. The harder the obstacles the more you build, the more you build you then seek harder obstacles. It's a vicious ****ing circle.

I find this interesting.

Sometimes I think I had more fun as a newbie with open diffs and 31's, it was all new and exciting back then.

Just like any crack addict you have to have more and more. The harder the obstacles the more you build, the more you build you then seek harder obstacles. It's a vicious ****ing circle.

I am actually kind of glad I am still a newbie.