• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many of you all belong to a 4x4/offroad club?

<--- is now VP of the White Knuckle 4x4 club. Rhonda is Pres. of Boeing Employies Stump Thumpers 4x4 club (B.E.S.T.).

Iceman, I'm an analog man in a digital world, not sure how to post a link, but you can go to "seattlecruiserheads.com. Happy Trails, Alex

Real clubs are a group of close freinds, who have the same interests, get together to help each other out with parts and building, no dues....each guy brings something to the table, a skill......
A guy off the street just can't "join".....you would have to get along with the members, have some knowledge that benefits the club and go through an initiation....and then voted in if all the club members agreed.

A club that let's anyone in, as long as they can pay some dues is gay....too political, and rarely does everyone gets along.....

Real clubs are a group of close freinds, who have the same interests, get together to help each other out with parts and building, no dues....each guy brings something to the table, a skill......
A guy off the street just can't "join".....you would have to get along with the members, have some knowledge that benefits the club and go through an initiation....and then voted in if all the club members agreed.

A club that let's anyone in, as long as they can pay some dues is gay....too political, and rarely does everyone gets along.....

Nothing wrong with dues. It allows my club to make donations to charities and support our sport when money is needed. Also pays for all of those little costs that a legal non profit clubs incures along the way. Most clubs that I know of have a 3 - 6 month canidate period to make sure the member fits the club and that the club fits the member. The close friends part I completly agree with :awesomework:

Clubs? No I do not belong to one and none belong to me either for that matter. But I have been a member, founder and whatever of several clubs (none for 4x4

I seem to remember something like that, except it was "clubs are for beatin baby seals"...some kind of translated Inuit expression or something?

CLub Member

Yes,I do belong to afew clubs,:awesomework: the fee's for the most part are worth it,( when you can injoy fruits of it's labor,):D PNW4WDA, & born into the :hi: CASCADE COMANCHAOES.:hi: I am THELONETj, Because, I do go off on my own, :rolleyes: ( FIXING,REPLACING,CLEANING) up after other people, not for me, :awesomework: for my kids & YOURS to look forward injoying after we're gone:booo: . :mad: Iwon't leave a trail amess, and I sure as HELL WILL NOT STAND SILENTLY AND WATCH ENY ONE TRASH MY TRAILS:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: . AND after 38ys of paying dues, I maybe the only ORIGINAL:rolleyes: member left, but, I'am rebuilding:redneck: . And My REWARD, for payment after all these years, To tell about ( THEN, NOW & TOMORROW):; :kissmybutt: :looser:

I think it'd be fun to join a club, now that my sh*t for the most part is working. I totally agree about the friends thing though. gotta find some people you like, and ones that at least appear to like you ;-)