• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How much does your rig weigh?

Samurai buggy, 2860 lbs with driver & gear. With water in tires, 3100 lbs or so.

Damn.....I'm FAT!

:flipoff:

4WS Samurai said:
Samurai buggy, 2860 lbs with driver & gear. With water in tires, 3100 lbs or so.

Damn.....I'm FAT!

:flipoff:

Dude, you're the size of a smurf :flipoff:

PS...can i ride with you......*SNAP* :flipoff:

you need to loose some weight mark, you might kill those four squirrels you have running around under your hood

budgetxj said:
you need to loose some weight mark, you might kill those four squirrels you have running around under your hood

Or more puny stock axles...:haha:

my cherokee is only 3750 with me in it. no rear seat, 2 speakers, no carpet except in front, and a few other thing missing.

Believe it or not, my last rig, the XJMJ weighed in fully loaded with gear and fuel with me in it at 3800lbs on the nose. :D

but tin cans don't weigh much. :haha: :flipoff:

82 CJ7 fully loaded for a week of camping with me the dog and ten extra gallons of gas 4400.

96 Grand cherokee. Fully loaded with tools and spares. 5600 lbs. The funny thing is that I almost 50/50 wieght distrubution. I'm like 2900 on the nose and 2700 in the rear.

ok so i acually weighed the bronk a few days ago, and with Me my friend and his girl as well as all my tools, spare 38, spare parts ect without top is exactly 6000lbs.

63 Scout, full cage, fully loaded with spares, tools, 5 gallon of fuel, 5 37" MTR's, D44's, full tank, me in it. No doors, no winch, some metal removed from the rear. #4200. Funny thing is i'm dead even on weight. 2100 f/r
sweetass9ie.jpg