• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How to get more flex from leafs

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Cut them in half. 1/4 elliptical FTW!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I agree Kel......I remember about 15 years ago following a Golden Eagle CJ7 that was 1/4 elliptical through the woods and that thing flexed like crazy!

Purple Jeep when it was quarter eliptic! From 2002.

f736e6c10f1302eb88b5ec3974d2ec3b.jpg

aaa1d026c6ec008d76c6020a92f2cac9.jpg

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

1tonrenegade said:
I wished never got to go. That pic was on lil rattle rock at windrock
i was just there. school bus didn't seem as hard a it use to be. there was an over hanging ledge at the top that's no longer there. rattle rock is one of the baddest trails in the south east. it was so over grown it looked like no one had even tried it in a while... we did... 4 rigs went in and only 2 made it out.
it only gets better... or worse ... the farther you go up the trail

chef717 said:
i was just there. school bus didn't seem as hard a it use to be. there was an over hanging ledge at the top that's no longer there. rattle rock is one of the baddest trails in the south east. it was so over grown it looked like no one had even tried it in a while... we did... 4 rigs went in and only 2 made it out.

Yeah I would have like to have rode with y'all but couldn't get out of work. School bus not to bad unless its muddy then a lot of motor mashing :woot: haven't tried rattle rock in a few years tho

chef717 said:

Most of the locals are tired of donating parts to rattlerock so we just stay off of it. I hate it anymore. I used to love it.

pholmann said:
Most of the locals are tired of donating parts to rattlerock so we just stay off of it. I hate it anymore. I used to love it.
heard that... it owned me ! lol the boys did rail trail friday night but i was feelin like ****. they said it was pretty bad ass too. nice meeting you fellas. we'll let you know next time we're headed that way. sorry didn't mean to jack the thread !

Please do. I'll hook up with y'all when you do. I only live about 30-45 minutes away. I'm off all summer too so... Rail trail is one of my favorites. That's some mean **** down there.

JohnG said:
Purple Jeep when it was quarter eliptic! From 2002.

f736e6c10f1302eb88b5ec3974d2ec3b.jpg

aaa1d026c6ec008d76c6020a92f2cac9.jpg

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

I remember seeing this rig when I wheeled with the Peak Empire crew. :****: