• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How to get more flex from leafs

Yeah maybe it's not that bad. I'm just tired of my ass end flying up in the air on the trails. Scares the **** out of me every time. Guess I'll just have to deal with it till I can stretch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, longer leafs, inboard rear springs a little... I've had great results with Rubicon Express 1.5" reverse eye springs, the 6 leaf pack for rear springs. With the shackle laid forward pretty good

Speaking of Tellico pics. This was my s10 on all leaves on guardrail at Tellico. It flexed like crazy. Good ole worn out spring.

I agree with EDDYJ that flex is overrated on the trail, for the most part. My old pile is on leafs and it seems like I climb everything in 3 wheel drive, cause one tire always in the sky! :****:
Don't bother me it goes up where I point it. Makes spectators big eyed when u got a tire 3 or 4 feet in the air.

Revolver shackles in the rear suck! They load and unload constantly and cause a lot of axle hop. I had them front and rear at one time, but took them all off. I run Waggy springs in the front and YJ springs in the rear. If you plan to stretch the rear you can use XJ springs.

Re:

Cut them in half. 1/4 elliptical FTW!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

Shackel angle is key, like stated above. More angle = softer/more flex

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk