bull2.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 126
  • bull3.JPG
    bull3.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 130
Congrats :awesomework:
That is one hell of a Bullllllll......

Cant wait for late archery season, i got the itch again......:masturbanana[1]:

X triple three on location!!! VERY NICE BULL!!! How was the packout???Better yet, spill the story on this one!!! Definitely one for mounting for sure!!!:beer: Congrats to your Cousin!:cool:

We have pass's for Hancock Kapowsin gate. He got drawn for one of the 6 bull tags. He has been up there everyday since opening day, saw a couple bulls, no good shot. So he decided to hunt this clear cut Sunday morning. Parked off the road and started walking the spur.

I ended up spotting this with the binoculars about 20yards before the clear cut started. I could only see the white tips of the antlers. It was on the downside of a hill. We sat and waited and slowly the white tips tunred into a rack, then a head, then a body looking right at us.

About 80 yards with a 338...one shot dropped him there. Then another bull took off running down the road....

We were able to drive the truck up to him.

Scored a 360....

We have pass's for Hancock Kapowsin gate. He got drawn for one of the 6 bull tags. He has been up there everyday since opening day, saw a couple bulls, no good shot. So he decided to hunt this clear cut Sunday morning. Parked off the road and started walking the spur.

I ended up spotting this with the binoculars about 20yards before the clear cut started. I could only see the white tips of the antlers. It was on the downside of a hill. We sat and waited and slowly the white tips tunred into a rack, then a head, then a body looking right at us.

About 80 yards with a 338...one shot dropped him there. Then another bull took off running down the road....

We were able to drive the truck up to him.

Scored a 360....

Doesn't get much better than that!!!:awesomework: Luckily you were able to drive to it!!!:kissmyass: My spike was down a steep clearcut/ravine...still had help with mule tape/Jeep, but was definitely harder than yours..Good Kill-360 is a good score!:beer:

Nice Bull, we spent ten days East of Packwood, but they were in pretty thick, deer hunters were in there all the way up to elk season, we saw quite a few cows, and jumped one bull, but he was thick in cover way too quick, ten days in a wall tent was :cool:

On a side note, we have a customer that came through with a huge bull, he had it scored and it's sitting close to the state record green scored, I'll see if I can get some pics from him.

well over thankgiving weekend i shoot this cow elk . I was hunting by cle elum with my bow.

Attachments

• 1129081158a[1].JPG
    1129081158a[1].JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 73
well over thankgiving weekend i shoot this cow elk . I was hunting by cle elum with my bow.

Nice...
Meat in the freezer :awesomework:

I was driving home from Leavenworth on sunday and saw a small buch of elk in a pasture just out side of Cle Elm, they were all Bulls, looked like a big mound of sticks, with all the antlers. Not single spike or cow in the bunch.

Latest posts