• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired hp60/14 (pictures added)

braggf150

78 ford hp 60 superior shafts ctm joints dedenbear knuckles high steer arms new wheel hubs trussed for fourlink. 14bolt 5.13 gears both have new wms dif covers 3000 cell # 256-591-0740 located gadsden al

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: hp60/14

14bolt has detroit and 1410 yoke. 60 is welded but have a locrite to go with it also a spare set of 35 spline factory shafts with good sicer joints it has 1350 yoke.

For clarity of the ad, which hp 60 front, the 78-79 or the 85-91?

What brand gears in them and what brand drive flanges?

I'd challenge anyone to try and build a set like this for that little :eek:

With them having trusses and link mounts, it would be best to add pics so people can see where the stuff falls.

thanks for the advice as you can tell im new at selling stuff on the computer but as for the sixty its a 78 model bad news ring gear is bad but i have a set of 4.10 to go with it i cant post pics now but the truss is made of 2x3 3/16th wall tube lade flat on top of the chunk to keep as low as possible and give a place to mount steering,top four link tabs, and bumps to land all in one package i have 1 warn drive flange and one tera low lock out ( my steering sucked in what i had it in) as for the 14 bolt id rather sell as a package but i would entertain offers if there are any specifics call me and i will try to text some pics if anyone is enterested.thanks

Actually right out side gadsden in ohatchee about 5 min from green valley dirt track you can call and I can clarify more easily