• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

The Crazy Horse Customs Jeep at the second SRRS event of the 2012 season

Had a great time...Heat, dust, no sleep and all. :dblthumb:

Thanks to L.C. for jumping in with Mahan and me on Ol'Green. Didn't get a chance to shake your hand...Preciate it though.

The MX track turned out great. The drivers are great at learning on the fly. With some practice those guys could lay down some good times on that track. I think JoJo and the others was studying the whole time watching everyones run. It got faster with each run. :dblthumb:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved as we had a great time and met a lot of great people. We really enjoyed the competition hills and MX track. It took about 17-20 hrs yesterday to get home to Michigan depending where the guys live.

Definitly a awesome experience and learned a lot!

Sweet videos, thanks for posting them

Awesome park wish we had more time to see it all...

Thanks again to everyone!

plow boy said:
When we landed on the top of the hill the front output shaft on the transfer case sheared off and broke the yoke on the front end, I had a blast riding up hill 2 with Bobby T. Thanks to everybody at SRRS and hawk pride. Hope camera man is ok that got wacked

I think the Yoke broke and pogo sticked the drive shaft. The Atlas was in good shape till then just my opinion.

Snapshot56-18-20128-35AM.png

i had a blast also. you southern people are the nicest i have ever met.thanks for all your hospitality! long ride for us but we will be back.the hills were sick and the mx track was sooo much fun! i flipped and you boys had me back on the wheels and going..thanks! i will have it tuned up and ready for the next one. thanks again to everyone that was involved. was well worth the drive from mi!

liv2mx said:
i had a blast also. you southern people are the nicest i have ever met.thanks for all your hospitality! long ride for us but we will be back.the hills were sick and the mx track was sooo much fun! i flipped and you boys had me back on the wheels and going..thanks! i will have it tuned up and ready for the next one. thanks again to everyone that was involved. was well worth the drive from mi!

good to meet u fellas!!!!!! Sorry we got lost on yall saturday night!!!!!! a few 2 many :drinkers:

plow boy said:
When we landed on the top of the hill the front output shaft on the transfer case sheared off and broke the yoke on the front end, I had a blast riding up hill 2 with Bobby T. Thanks to everybody at SRRS and hawk pride. Hope camera man is ok that got wacked
You actually got two or three of us. One guy wrapped duct tape around his leg to slow the bleeding. I just got a little knot right on the top of my head and poor ol tabatha got a dirt bath she will never forget. Totaly worth it and part of filming!

I can not believe the abuse Jordan's buggy takes, big jumps into trees, big ass air and killer roll overs. Coleworx built one hell of a buggy with some seriously badass parts

Latest posts