• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

Do you need a rig or something to ride to get to the hills or can you drive back to them

Re: Re: HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

Southern Rock Racing said:
Entry fee will be $25 per person. Kids 12 and under are free.

Price seems a little high, but this: Kids 12 and under are free is awesome !!!!! :woot: Way to go guys loller.gif

Every race they have ever done you shouldn't have a problem getting to the hills. Always pretty close to parking lot.

Looks like on FB they got over 30 registered so qualifying will be required. :dblthumb:

rednecklights said:
I plan to leave my house (45 min away) at 8 so due to the wife delay , kid delay and the unexpected delays It will be more like 10 .... I gotta leave early , I was informed I had to be at a birthday party that afternoon

So you're gonna fight the massive crowd and all the associated hassles for only a few hours of spectating? That sucks

muddinmetal said:
Not at all.... that just sucks.... I'd tell my family member or friend they could suck it and I'd enjoy the :driving: . If they love you they'll understand

Pshh I know better than that! You gonna ride up?

Im staying fri night at the key west. Jonathan bug_ej said it sucks but the reviews werent bad and it was the cheapest on trip advisor.

$61 a night I think it was.

ibrokeit said:
Im staying fri night at the key west. Jonathan bug_ej said it sucks but the reviews werent bad and it was the cheapest on trip advisor.

$61 a night I think it was.

Just looked them up, not bad. Ya'll staying/riding any after the comp saturday?