• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

leeman1790 said:
Just looked them up, not bad. Ya'll staying/riding any after the comp saturday?
Key West is better and cheaper than whatever it is across the road by Hardees, make sure you go to the Sundance and ride the bull.

I jut realized that there is a Motocross race this weekend also???!!! That place is going to be tighter than virgin's ass!

patooyee said:
I jut realized that there is a Motocross race this weekend also???!!! That place is going to be tighter than virgin's ass!

Dang thats gonna suck, was looking forward to hitting the track in the Rzr again

Cole said:
Dang thats gonna suck, was looking forward to hitting the track in the Rzr again

Yes. I SO enjoy sleeping to the sound of 2-strokes running around until the wee hours of the morning. :)

Speeding said:
I fully intend to? They can't race the whole day! laughing1

haha, Pretty sure they aren't going to let us on a race prepped track. Hope they do but don't see it happening.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

patooyee said:

Well that sucks .. :****:

A motocross vs. Rockbouncer sxs race would be interesting

Cole said:
haha, Pretty sure they aren't going to let us on a race prepped track. Hope they do but don't see it happening.

This ain't ATL supercross. Aint nobody got time for race preppin.

Prob to late now but most of the local hotels have a HPO rate. Key west, microtel and coldwater in. As far as I know all have these rates. For all the outdoorsmen if you have any time between all of this they are having a hunters expo at the fair grounds about a mile maybe two from where key west is. May not be worth a crap but just thought I would let yall know it will be there and yes sundance is a pretty fun SMOKELESS bar.

Just reserved one at keywest for fri and sat night. 60 bucks a night.
Hope there aren't too many bed bugs and hooker stains.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

Bumpers said:
Well that sucks .. :****:

A motocross vs. Rockbouncer sxs race would be interesting
I forsee some Nitro circus action this weekend!! booyang :woot:

Fellas I was just gonna let y'all know if y'all have any problems as of breakdowns or whatever around the shoals give me a shout I live about a min. From most of the hotels everybody is staying at!!!!!!!! I know how it s being out of town needing something small fixed and not knowing we're to go such as a tire or whatever

2fivesix6two73four0six