• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

So my recap of the weekend.

Hawk Pride is an AWESOME park! Rode till midnight friday night with Ricky B and Lee Lee on some nasty rock trails. Ole rzr's really surprised me! Stayed at the Key West Inn- not a bad place for those wondering. Food at the park was pretty awesome. Got me some more Busted Knuckle swag so thats always good! Saw Bumpers rhino- prob the sickest rhino I have ever seen.

Also, Bobby Tanner is THE MAN. Had one of the best runs up the hill ONE HANDED. Was always one of the first people to get to a flipped buggy. Randal Key beat on Rage like it owed him money. Flip, hit it again, flip all the way back on the tires, hit it again, flip and done! And MASH YER MOTOR made some great times!

HUGE thanks to BJ for letting me borrow some tools to work on the rzr. Straight up good guy and has a heck of a nice buggy.

Last but not least, don't forget to

Re: Re: HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

yeah ,i had a awsome day today at hpo i even flopped the samurai
u6y4u8e2.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Want to say thanks to all you drivers that are willing make it or break it. Great show today. :dblthumb:

What do y'all do with your Buggies when you stay at a motel to keep others from messing with them?
or do you take them and leave them in the park's.

There were a few hanging out in the key west inn parking lot. Nobody messed with my rzr. Didn't even take the shine out the cooler!

Alabama must be better than NC because you might come back to a missing trailer or nothing there at all.

Thanks I was wandering because one of these days I might be able to make it to one of the ride's with y all .

Re: Re: Re: HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

ibrokeit said:
So my recap of the weekend.

Hawk Pride is an AWESOME park! Rode till midnight friday night with Ricky B and Lee Lee on some nasty rock trails. Ole rzr's really surprised me! Stayed at the Key West Inn- not a bad place for those wondering. Food at the park was pretty awesome. Got me some more Busted Knuckle swag so thats always good! Saw Bumpers rhino- prob the sickest rhino I have ever seen.

Thanks man that means something that someone noticed it out of the hundred of sxs's there.

We got there about 10a.m. and had a blast . The srrs comp was action packed dale and rkey both put on a major show. I saw a lot of rigs I recognized around and spoke with a few. I like meeting the folks out at events so I know who im internet wheelin with. After the comps we rode trails till I reckon about 10 and had a blast and you couldnt have asked for better weather that night.

Ps. I vote that everone lets dale pilot their rigs for the next hill climb :****:

Re: Re: Re: HPO - 6/22/13 SRRS Round 3

Bumpers said:
Thanks man that means something that someone noticed it out of the hundred of sxs's there.

We got there about 10a.m. and had a blast . The srrs comp was action packed dale and rkey both put on a major show. I saw a lot of rigs I recognized around and spoke with a few. I like meeting the folks out at events so I know who im internet wheelin with. After the comps we rode trails till I reckon about 10 and had a blast and you couldnt have asked for better weather that night.

Ps. I vote that everone lets dale pilot their rigs for the next hill climb :****:

I saw your ride too. You parked right by my buddy and me(all black 900xp, red 900xp) at the first hill of the day. I like it.

I had a good time at hpo, rode a decent bit Friday night and rode a lot on Saturday when not watching the comp.

Next time if you see me out stop and say hey.. I like meeting new people to ride with... if I can keep up with the popos :****: