• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO April 28, 2012 Gate Fees!

Wannabecrawler

Hey Ya'll got some imformation about this coming weekends gate fees. Gate entry fee will be a flat $25.00 a person which will cover Saturday and Sunday. You must have your arm band on your person to get back through the gate if you leave the park. Gates will close Saturday night at 9:00pm and reopen Sunday morning at 8:00am. We are sorry but Due to this being an off weekend and an outside sponsored event the Hawk Pride Offroad year passes won't apply, also EVERY PERSON who comes in the gate must sign a consent form both days. Sorry if this causes any confusion please feel free to contact me at 256-412-0596. Thanks and be blessed. We will also be checking for arm bands throughout the day!

Still a hell of a lot cheaper than Gay Rock or Wheelin in the JunkYard

Spectators will also be 25.00. The hill is on the North side of the park behind the moto/x track, its not in walking distance to the parking area, so bring ya a ride unless ya wanna walk a mile or two ;D

LymannRea said:
Spectators will also be 25.00. The hill is on the North side of the park behind the moto/x track, its not in walking distance to the parking area, so bring ya a ride unless ya wanna walk a mile or two ;D
Glad to see you decided to hangout with us cool kids!

LymannRea said:

Welcome, my friend.

Not cheaper for spectators or riders. Dont matter what the cost is too me though, gonna be there either way. Here is the rates from Spring Fling at Grayrock..
$50 FOR THE WEEKEND (DRIVER AND VEHICHLE)
$5 PER PASSENGER
$30 FOR THE DAY (DRIVER AND VEHICLE)
$5 PER PASSENGER

Dwalk said:
Leave their asses at home! :dblthumb:

You say that, but a group that are friends of mine came from Birmingham, just to watch the last comp. One SUV vehicle, 7 of them. I know they were planning to come this time as well. I sent them a message on FaceBook with the spectator rate. I have not heard back, but I doubt they want to drive 4-5 hours round trip, and pay $175 to watch the comp.

Riding all weekend for $25 is a bargain. Watching a 3t o 4 hour comp, that is too steep, IMO.

I don't think the charges are excessive - no one wants to spend the time involved in putting these event together for a no return situation.

I probably wont make it due to riding at another place anyway - but I will say it kinds sucks the year pass is of no use at this one.

Should be a good time

Ive got the year pass and still dont mind paying the $25 to get me and my rig in for an awesome event and to ride all day. But my passenger and some friends that are spectating dont see it that way. Then again where else can you go and see $50k rigs get the **** beat out of them :****:

But yet people don't mind spending 40 to 50 to go see a 1 1/2 hour movie, :wtflol:

Its just money you get more on Friday.. its a hell of a lot more than a 25 dollar show

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Riding all weekend for $25 is a bargain. Watching a 3t o 4 hour comp, that is too steep, IMO.

I totally agree there is 5 of us so it would be $125 for us. It is $75 for most events we go to $25 driver and vehicle $5 passengers but this is a high payout competition not just a weekend ride. I think it is very justified to raise the rates. Jeremy and his crew put alot of effort and money into these shows.