• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - ARCS Race #1 - March 7-9, 2014

I cant honestly say I am in it for the money but it be nice to win some. I really just want to avoid the drama and win or lose it be a competition that follows rules set forth before hand. It is so many great people in this sport that it never ceases to amaze me how far people will go to help out someone they barely know.

I don't see why they are any drama at all Jimmy Smith Alone is kicking out a buggy a week not counting cnc, WOD, EOR......... and the 100 other fab shops out there I figure they are 5 buggys a week get finish and a lot of people want to compete !!!!! So if there 3 series Out there for them to do that I think it's great myself I Love off roading and going to try to run all 3 wish me luck !!!!! I think they should all work together on there schedules Where people like me that love to go watch even if they don't get to race can do that !!!!!!

Need to have a little more notice about the sign-up times. Less than a day is hardly fair to people that wants to race???? I know several people that wanted to race this series but since they didn't know that day they had to sign up they won't be racing the first race which means no sense in racing the other races because no way to win the series

civicmindedex79 said:
I cant honestly say I am in it for the money but it be nice to win some. I really just want to avoid the drama and win or lose it be a competition that follows rules set forth before hand. It is so many great people in this sport that it never ceases to amaze me how far people will go to help out someone they barely know.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Meeting everyone so far has been a real highlight for me since none of those checks have been written out to me. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
since none of those checks have been written out to me. :dblthumb:

And they won't until you learn how to drive. Seems all you can climb is trees, maybe you need to rename it COON DOG. :flipoff1:

Elliott said:
Need to have a little more notice about the sign-up times. Less than a day is hardly fair to people that wants to race???? I know several people that wanted to race this series but since they didn't know that day they had to sign up they won't be racing the first race which means no sense in racing the other races because no way to win the series

I'm sorry everyone didn't get to run the first race. The good thing about ARC's series is you get the $ each race weekend. However we will be paying the series points champion at the end of the series, so is does matter...

With all the politics and back room deals that have gone on, the only way I knew to not be accused of playing favorites was to post a notice that sign-ups would be done last weekend and to keep and eye out for the signup post. I shared that everywhere and then shared the entry info the same way. I hope folks understand I just wanted to be above reproach on the deal and that I wasn't trying to make sure all my buddies got signed up... I wished there was time to run a 100 buggies in a weekend race!!! With over 11k each race being paid I definitely understand everyone wanting a crack at it. I am going to setup up registration for the remain races and hopefully guys can check their schedules and see if the races for into them and they can get signed up. We are gonna run hard until 2ish in the afternoon and then it'll be time to play and hit some other hills for fun

Thanks and I hope to see ya at Hawk Pride

ps. And I had no idea it'd full up in that short of a time

JohnG said:
And they won't until you learn how to drive. Seems all you can climb is trees, maybe you need to rename it COON DOG. :flipoff1:

Hah, at least you didn't say Old Coon dog. I still got high mark though, beat that!! :flipoff1:

You can also check out the ARC Series on Facebook. Been seeing it on there for a while. Next time just hollar at Ty through Facebook and Im sure he'll work something out with you. Hes a damn nice guy.

Richie Cheatham

Guys don't forget to pass along the Powder Puff Comp for the Ladies :driving: They will always hit one of the two trails we do each race weekend for $1000.00 They must pass tech and have the appropriate safety gear as require by the Series rules... As of right now there are NO ladies 100% committed to competing :dunno: I'm betting somebodies gal comes and puts on a show and takes the money. :spin:

Entry is free if entered in main race. It's just 50.00 if only running Powder Puff

a6ysuhu5.jpg

*** UPDATE ***

There IS a lady running for the ARC $ now!!!!!

Alice Gerst from Big Rapids, Michigan said she is coming for the $ in her brand new buggy.

And from the looks of the buggy, I think she means business!

y6u3yse7.jpg

Well the list has been updated, one of the registered drivers now has to work so the first Alternate is in. We have two more Alternate spot available if you wanted to race and didn't get signed up.

1 Phil Hughes
2 Travis Lovett
3 Gregg Cary
4 William R Stewart
5 Brandon Dillon
6 Pete Deck
7 Nick Cooper
8 Kenny Forbs
9 Leon Cooper
10 Todd Puckett
11 Shawn Tolson
12 Jason Spegal
13 Eddie Staggs
14 Jarod Stover
15 Nathan Tidwell
16 Mark Mathis
17 Big Tim Bacon
18 Brent Mewbourn
19 Josh Rohling
20 Joe Greene
21 Ryan Haeffener
22 Rick Muns
23 Steven Woolsey
24 Jake Burkey
25 Dustin Hensley
26 Kevin Posey
27 Dean Lickliter
28 Lawrence Collins
29 Jamie Whitaker
30 Tom Pickett
31 Garry Smith
32 Brad Pence

Fist alt - Don Powell

Thanks
Ty

Were is the closet hotel to HPO im planning on coming to watch and Ty Turner I can help with recovery if you need me to.

Coldwater inn in tuscumbia and key west inn in Tuscumbia both offer discount I believe. Microtel and comfort inn are also right in the area. Coldwater and key west have best parking.

**** **** UPDATED LIST ****
Here is the latest list for ARC's Race 1
Rick Muns called and unfortunately won't be finished in time for Hawk Pride, BUT says he'll be READY for ARC Race 2!!!
1 Phil Hughes
2 Travis Lovett
3 Gregg Cary
4 William R Stewart
5 Brandon Dillon
6 Pete Deck
7 Nick Cooper
8 Kenny Forbs
9 Leon Cooper
10 Todd Puckett
11 Shawn Tolson
12 Jason Spegal