• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO- COTR Amazing Race family weekend April 15-16, 2016

We're gonna have a quick devotion at 8:30 with bacon eggs biscuits and gravy. Well maybe just donuts. At 9 we'll start getting people signed in and give the clues for the scavenger hunt. I think 3 is when we're gonna draw for door prizes.

rednecklights said:
I'm going to put a $500 bounty on hype hill for this weekend :driving:

:fish:

BEATIN35S said:
Head a rumor that the whole Tanner clan is coming to this ride. Rumor came from a person close to the family.

Uh oh!!!! :driving:

I am really excited about this ride, we have been praying over this ministry for almost 2 years and this ride is kind of our "launch" so to speak. This is just the beginning! It is cool to see Taylor Pickett with RPM and Ty and Full Throttle Ministries ministering to the racers and crowds at the big events. We are going to let God take the reigns and follow Him wherever He leads us!!! :woot: :woot:

We "should" be there around the same time. We're leaving Fayette county going through Selmer and Corinth. Which way are you coming down?

Blue31 said:
We "should" be there around the same time. We're leaving Fayette county going through Selmer and Corinth. Which way are you coming down?

What Daniel is trying to say is that if I don't make is late we will be there thumb.gif

cj7-377 said:
Be going the same way.

It would be a lot quicker for you to skip coming to fayette county and just take 412 into Jackson :rolf: :rolf: You wont be able to miss us. White Chevy pulling enclosed trailer, fancy jk, and a Silver chevy pulling a yota buggy and a rzr.

cj7-377 said:
Lol going down 412 to Jackson. Pulling out about 7 am

Aaaaaaaannnnnnd we're late!!! Hour and 9 minutes but the fact that I hate storms and it was raining and storming last night is the cause. I will take responsibility for the 9 minutes.

Had a great time this weekend. Was great to put a face with the names. Dan and his crew did a great jod. Was nice to meet all that where there.
Hopefully COTR will do this more often.

Thanks COTR
The Pierce family.

It was awesome seeing everybody and other than a few broken parts was a great day! We will keep folks posted on other stuff we are going to do! Thanks for coming out and hanging with us for the day!!!!