• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

c8ee4face0bc34fb0bbae12a5f06c32b.jpg

Look real close guys and you can see proof that smurfy90 is hawk pride fab works.

Re: Re: HPO - Halloween Night Ride & Comp. - October 31 - November 2, 2014

ROKTOY829 said:
c8ee4face0bc34fb0bbae12a5f06c32b.jpg

Look real close guys and you can see proof that smurfy90 is hawk pride fab works.

When you change shop names Kevin? :dunno:

Was a good turn out and some good racing. Had a good time. Hope lots of money was raised for the cause.

I had a day! drove 3 1/2 hr's . I was the only one who really broke . hung out , had lunch ,met some great people !! Drove back home. All in a days ride .
From what I hear they did very well for St. Jude. I Got some lights, and some fresh apple pie.. So it was a good day !! Think I'll have some pie .
Many are staying the night and getting TOE up !! Be safe !!!

billstoy said:
I had a day! drove 3 1/2 hr's . I was the only one who really broke . hung out , had lunch ,met some great people !! Drove back home. All in a days ride .
From what I hear they did very well for St. Jude. I Got some lights, and some fresh apple pie.. So it was a good day !! Think I'll have some pie .
Many are staying the night and getting TOE up !! Be safe !!!

Is that you I met at the lunch shack that had 2 quarts of Apple pie and buyin Light Power from Piper?

Me, my wife and lil sis in law had a blast ridin around in yota with the heat rocking ;D thanks to Piper for coordinating this event for such a great cause, And thanks for the rental tires :woot:

d6191e204ae678a20b7efc21d4af31ac.jpg

Had a great time and finally made it to the top of brokefoot, I just had to buy a new rig to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a blast... It was great to catch up with fellow wheels and meet up some new ones... Comp was fun but the best part was riding the park and seeing the spectacular view from top of the mountain... I would highly recommend downloading the app for the map it made it easier to navigate the trails... Overall this Charity ride was one of the best of the seasons in my book... Thumbs up to piper redneck light & hpo... :dblthumb:

Yesterday was like the old days !!!! Everybody out having a good time for a good cause !!! And Daniel dragging me out of the woods !!

rednecklights said:
We may get to see someone roll on viper ! :****:

Hit Viper first thing Saturday morning. First hill in the jeep and really the first hill in 10 years. Didn't flip. The. Went to the ditch about 3 and broke a driveshaft at the top and got a DNF!!! We had a blast, our boys had more fun holla ring at the chicken than they did watching the race. They failed to see the humor in the costume!!!!!

rednecklights said:
I would like to thank everyone who made it out this event was a huge success ! I would specifically like to thank JohnG , Hagan Strebeck and Brock you guys did so much to help me.

thanks to the racers and HPO offroad !

Well shunt, no thanks needed to me, YOU and your Bride are the real Heroes.
I'm just astonished and quite frankly humbled that we could do an impromptu collection and EVERYONE open their wallets for St Jude.

THIS is what wheeling is about. Point blank PERIOD.

Love you all.

Re:

Had a blast... Thanks to Clint and Denson for letting me tag along so I wasn't up the creek with no boat.

I didn't take a single pic but me and the little one had a blast. 86tank and myself found some new trails we never ran before trying to find folks we knew to ride with and put some faces with names. It was nice to go to a place that wasn't bumper to bumper and just do some old fashioned trail riding.

Latest posts