• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO Halloween Night Ride!

i plan on makin it.

Y you askin kevin? yours wont be ready unless you get to workin on it :flipoff1:

Joc said:
i plan on makin it.

Y you askin kevin? yours wont be ready unless you get to workin on it :flipoff1:
Im not to worried bout workn on it rite now! More important things like keeping my mexicans in line.

Go up to the top of the Lucky's loop trail (just before it cuts back to the left) and turn out to your right. A trail along the bottom of the bluff with a couple of lines cut over the top so far. Gonna be a bunch of lines here after we get it all cut and the trail will eventually come out near the hangover trail. I'm probably gonna work on it some more today.

greenlion said:
Go up to the top of the Lucky's loop trail (just before it cuts back to the left) and turn out to your right. A trail along the bottom of the bluff with a couple of lines cut over the top so far. Gonna be a bunch of lines here after we get it all cut and the trail will eventually come out near the hangover trail. I'm probably gonna work on it some more today.
Dont forget the chainsaw go-go juice this time!

greenlion said:

Good will check it out Sat - best I recall there were some big rocks back in there

Here is a pic i took while we was cutting. Needs some woo pow to knock the dirt and leaves down.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts