• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Cobalt said:
Eat enough of those brownies and few corn dogs and there may be need for some Barbie jeep racing... :driving:

So you will participate in the race? I would enjoy watching that. :****:

Still looking for some coil over springs. For 2.0 shocks 200 pounds 16 or 18 long. If anyone has them.
If anyone is passing WOD they have some I could pay for with card. Thanks

Eddyj said:
I'm going to bring some junk that I have laying around. Maybe sell it for gas money or just best offer if someone can use it.
We should do a little swap meet area.

Items to be sold. Dana 60 u joints. 1350 u joint. Shackle hangers. Ceramic coated headers for Sbc. Whatever else I find.

I'm your buyer on the 1350s.

Haven't registered but it looks like myself and ridgetopauto may make the trip. Maybe a couple more with us

Re:

Hey for real y'all wanna bring some Barbie cars? I got a gator I can toss on the trailer!! Give my co-dawg a shot and a brownie and he will ride anything!! Marsha included!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

infamous1 said:
Hey for real y'all wanna bring some Barbie cars? I got a gator I can toss on the trailer!! Give my co-dawg a shot and a brownie and he will ride anything!! Marsha included!!

Not That I matter but heck no! Maybe 12 years ago. I hurt getting out of bed, let alone going down a hill on my sons power wheels!!!

Re:

infamous1 said:

I got a Ram I can bring, sumbitchin thing has electrical problems. Imagine that.

Eddyj said:
Still looking for some coil over springs. For 2.0 shocks 200 pounds 16 or 18 long. If anyone has them.
If anyone is passing WOD they have some I could pay for with card. Thanks

I'll know more tomorrow, but it's looking like Woodlee and I are coming down.

Looks like we are leaving out of Lancaster Ohio around 10-12 on Thursday morning. If anyone else is leaving out of this area at the same time and wants to meet up let me know! Always nice to have people to watch your back on a long haul!

Ian
740-304-4285

So I was bored this week and didn't want to put up with all the people at Choccolocco mountain so I went to HPO to scope it out and ended up trashing one of my tires. So if anybody has a 42 inch tire for a 15 inch rim I could really use it. I've looked on the Internet and can't find exactly which tube to buy, if anybody knows I would appreciate it.

Latest posts