• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

I had a wonderful time! Jeep made it back to the trailer because of a lot of help from fellow Hardliners, Ed, Athens Driveline, Clint, Clifton, Mike, Patrick, Kel, French dude, Kevin, Kush, moneypityj, drew, Thank y'all all for your help and it was awesome to meet y'all that I didn't know, along with seeing some old friends and new folks at camp. Awesome ride.

Rattlesnake Saloon is a once in a lifetime place, everyone needs to see it once

lowbudgetjunk said:
Enzo, you are good people. I hope I didn't talk your ear off too much and I appreciated the perspective on your style wheeling. French Riviera backdrop at your offroad park is freaking cool. Thank you very much for assisting with the winching

If he is at a ride and you have an open seat, drag him along. He jumped in to take pictures, helped winch and like I said, he has perspective from a whole different side of the world. Enjoy the trip to Mexico and keep in touch.

Thanks Kel, I had a blast in your samurai ! I really enjoyed the conversation and I like to talk so everything is good.

JohnG said:
Next ride we do, we need to have an event Friday or Saturday night. Like a meet and greet. Perhaps a raffle ticket with registration and get a vendor to offer up a nice prize. If there was a down side, I felt I did not get to meet as many Hardliners as I wanted.

Good idea

muddinmetal said:
I had a wonderful time! Jeep made it back to the trailer because of a lot of help from fellow Hardliners, Ed, Athens Driveline, Clint, Mike, Patrick, Kel, French dude, Kevin, Kush, moneypityj, drew, Thank y'all all for your help and it was awesome to meet y'all that I didn't know, along with seeing some old friends and new folks at camp. Awesome ride.

Your XJ is a killer low buck wheeler, and when you engage the traction flap, it just hooks up and goes everywhere :D

571471IMG1348.jpg

Bebop said:
Thanks Kel, I had a blast in your samurai ! I really enjoyed the conversation and I like to talk so everything is good.

Good idea

Your XJ is a killer low buck wheeler, and when you engage the traction flap, it just hooks up and goes everywhere :D

571471IMG1348.jpg

Didn't realize you were the French guy. Thank you for pulling cable and being so damn likable. I hope you stay around :****:

It was an awesome weekend. I got to meet so many folks this weekend. I had an absolute blast. It was good to meet all of you. Broady, won't work, Zuki master, Jrich, Molly hatchet, kcmcminn, Kel, steveo, Brad, zach, and ole muddinmetal. Wish I had my buggy for this one. Park was awesome. If I forgot to mention anyone I apologize. We should do this more often!!!

Funnel Cakes.

Oh yeah, and Walker County Jambalaya. Next time, I wanna get me a bowl of that stuff over rice... The onions, WHEW, the onions in it were great.

LandSpeeder said:
Funnel Cakes.

Oh yeah, and Walker County Jambalaya. Next time, I wanna get me a bowl of that stuff over rice... The onions, WHEW, the onions in it were great.

Haha. There were no onions, I did dip my sachel in it just once tho...

I just wish I could post the full details of the weekend on a public forum. :drinkers: Good times for sure :JRich:

Does anyone have any pics or videos of my junky xj actually making it up anything instead of almost flopping, pulling cable, or falling off in a pond? :****:

Traction Flaps Engage! :woot: :woot: