• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Ray, Tim and I are gonna try to make this ride. Just have to find out about zacks graduation. It will be my first time at this park. I'm hoping we get to go!

James B said:
Ray, Tim and I are gonna try to make this ride. Just have to find out about zacks graduation. It will be my first time at this park. I'm hoping we get to go!

Come on James!....gotta put that yota buggy to the test thumb.gif

I didn't realize so many folks was bringing they woman.

Suppose I'll blow mine up and bring'er out for some air... Pay no attention to the tube patches in her neck. That's none of your business.

blow-up-doll-sex-toy.jpg

1tonyj said:
Come on James!....gotta put that yota buggy to the test thumb.gif
I better see a vid from this run with you, hat backwards, haulin ass to the top of a hill bouncin off the rev limiter, screaming WHERE THE F**K IS TIM!!

It would really show me your commitment

:rolf:

LandSpeeder said:
I didn't realize so many folks was bringing they woman.

Suppose I'll blow mine up and bring'er out for some air... Pay no attention to the tube patches in her neck. That's none of your business.

blow-up-doll-sex-toy.jpg

LightBnDr said:
I better see a vid from this run with you, hat backwards, haulin ass to the top of a hill bouncin off the rev limiter, screaming WHERE THE F**K IS TIM!!

It would really show me your commitment

I'm gonna bring my fancy camera to shoot pictures and videos from Rays rig, I'll make sure to talk them into climbing dumb **** for good vids :dblthumb:

Booked RV site for the enclosed and paid up. I'm looking forward to it, hopefully I'll stay together longer than my last trip to the park.

^^^ Get your **** fixed son! You hold the world record I think for the fastest break! At the Grayrock ride, he back it off the trailer, and the air shock took a ****! I almost felt sorry for you! :flipoff1:

zukimaster said:
^^^ Get your **** fixed son! You hold the world record I think for the fastest break! At the Grayrock ride, he back it off the trailer, and the air shock took a ****! I almost felt sorry for you! :flipoff1:

Man, the worst part about that is I had a spare 14" air shock in my tool box and I was parked 50' from him! but I hadn't met Ty yet and didn't know it had broke... :dunno:

Look forward to seein everyone that weekend..

zukimaster said:

That was such a shitty day. Literally backed it off the trailer and blew an airshock out. I still have no idea what could have caused it except maybe moisture in the shock combined with the freezing ass temperatures.

I have the second fastest break too. At the MYB bash, I backed off the trailer went straight to stripper pole and broke a transfer case. And I didn't even hit the trail, broke it on the main trail somehow (driveshaft bottomed out maybe). Anyways, I'm pretty sure MO fixed my driveline problem for me so time to find something else to break.

If I break early this time, I'm gonna call up Morris and Doyle and tell them to get the band together. :drinkers:

WHIZARD said:
That was such a shitty day. Literally backed it off the trailer and blew an airshock out. I still have no idea what could have caused it except maybe moisture in the shock combined with the freezing ass temperatures.

I have the second fastest break too. At the MYB bash, I backed off the trailer went straight to stripper pole and broke a transfer case. And I didn't even hit the trail, broke it on the main trail somehow (driveshaft bottomed out maybe). Anyways, I'm pretty sure MO fixed my driveline problem for me so time to find something else to break.

If I break early this time, I'm gonna call up Morris and Doyle and tell them to get the band together. :drinkers:

And don't forget the propane lockout falling off :****:

WHIZARD said:

GIT THE **** OUT RANDY! YOU CRIPPLED SUMBITCH! molaugh molaugh molaugh

My PayPal keeps killing my bank card somehow. The bank kills the card, then I have to get a new card, then re-link the accounts. Never had this problem, and now twice in 2015... :mad:

kushKrawlin said:
Mine gets turned off all the time because it's a business card.. If I dare try to buy something overseas it's a wrap. What a ****ing ordeal! Fraud protection my ass.
**** pisses me off! Mine was turned off twice this year, first time I just started getting declined, second time they notified me at the time they shut me down, 30 minutes on the phone getting it re-activated caused me to miss closing time on liquor store in Myrtle Beach, damn S.C. For shutting liquor stores so early.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really gonna do my best to make this ride gotta get this front axle built before then if my money don't run out first!! When is the deadline to prepay??

tommy450r said:
I'm really gonna do my best to make this ride gotta get this front axle built before then if my money don't run out first!! When is the deadline to prepay??
muddinmetal said:
Seems like a hell of a deal to me too y'all. I think there was confusion earlier based on the turn on site which could be inferred two ways.

Clarification:

If you prepay a spot online by Jan 17th (which is super easy) it is $50 for your entire family for the whole weekend as long as you will all fit in one rig.

If you prepay from Jan 18th on it will be $60

If you wait to pay at the gate at the park it will be $75

I believe this is what we are going off of. John G. please correct me if I am wrong.