• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hill Climb Competition - $1,000.00 - March 10, 2012

Great comp! lots of good action.

My only critisism would be the Ethan Tanner extraction. That took waaaaay longer than it should have.
No recovery vehicle at the top. 20 guys trying to direct operations, An apparently incabable bulldozier, and the track hoe was 2 miles away, blocked in by parked cars, and wouldn't start... When It did start the guy operating it was painful to watch.

Other than that.. :drinkers:

Good Job with crowd control and safety as well John. A few buggies almost got out of hand (Wes Kean) :driving:

we give everything, our buggies, our health, our money, our time at night fixing these machines, for what , to come out have some fun and put on a show for you guys, so cut ethan and hpo some slack, sorry we did not keep you entertained the way you wanted. I had a Blast Thanks HPO

plow boy said:
we give everything, our buggies, our health, our money, our time at night fixing these machines, for what , to come out have some fun and put on a show for you guys, so cut ethan and hpo some slack, sorry we did not keep you entertained the way you wanted. I had a Blast Thanks HPO

I agree. In hindsite, I should have asked to have the track hoe brought down into the clearing. We had used it Friday to unload the concrete barriers. I did think to ask that they not walk it back over to sign in just in case it was needed for extraction. It getting blocked in did not cross my mind. The dozer was tried due to the track hoe being blocked. The operator must not have realized that the front axle must be off the ground, due to the damage, to be extracted.

Also for correct info.......... From the miss leading nerd! The track hoe was rite at the top of the hill. But yes someone did park in front of it. Was a good show. For the ones who entered. Good job!