• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
Caleb is your rig making its debut?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

As long as everything goes right at work the next two weeks to where I get time to finish it.....

and Jon Piper can post on hardline but nigga cant reply to a text hmmmmm :gay:

LandSpeeder said:
CRAPS. I tried calling and getting an RV spot. Haven't heard.
I'm tempted to take that Friday off and get up there Friday morning.
I hope to have a stop to make before I get to the park anyway. So maybe early afternoon Friday.
Did you try to call at 256-349-4150

I realize I can go online and reserve/pay... But that process requires the full amount up front. While I have the amount. I have done this in the past and not made the trip for whatever reason, and them I'm out the $60...
I prefer paying when I get there. With my EBT card.

Re:

Foxfire - Bo Steele & Ben Rubino: http://youtu.be/Q5MFZM6vCDA

Gonna leave this here for more of yall to talk piper into booking them. These are damn good friends of mine, if you like their sound just youtube search black tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Re:

I like all these motherfuckers making sister jokes that don't even know me.....you ain't earned the right to make sister jokes yet fool!

:flipoff1:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I like all these motherfuckers making sister jokes that don't even know me.....you ain't earned the right to make sister jokes yet fool!

Did you hear the one about the blond with the one legged brother? I don't know Brock's mom either :flipoff1:

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Well I plan on being there for the ride, so I will run you down, trail ride and shoot the ****. So then I can say I know you somewhat earn the right.