• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Night Ride - Has been changed to July 28, 2012

LymannRea

Hawk Pride will be having a night ride July 28 the gates will open 3:00pm and close 10:00am on Sunday morning the 22nd. HPO will be closed all of July except for this night ride. Come on out its gonna be a blast.

Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 21, 2012

Wish I could make it. But a large event at GrayRock is happening supporting a lawsuit for a local bar (HomeField).

I posted it on the calendar for you.

I've changed the date of the night to July 28, 2012. The gate will open Saturday the 28Th at 3:00pm and close at 10:00am on Sunday morning. HPO changed the date so theres no conflict with the benefit at Gray Rock. I support what their doing and am gonna try and attend the benefit if any way possible, Sorry for any inconvenience. Hope to see everyone on the 28Th.

LymannRea said:
I've changed the date of the night to July 28, 2012. The gate will open Saturday the 28Th at 3:00pm and close at 10:00am on Sunday morning. HPO changed the date so theres no conflict with the benefit at Gray Rock. I support what their doing and am gonna try and attend the benefit if any way possible, Sorry for any inconvenience. Hope to see everyone on the 28Th.

***************** NO CONCESSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT ******************** Park was to be closed for the entire month of July,Vacation trip planned,SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES

THANKS TO ALL THAT SAPPORTED The TRAC SIDE CAFE FOR THE SRRS ROCK BOUNCING SERIES WEEKEND AT HAWKPRIDE !!!!!!!

HEY YOU MICHIGAN BOYS COME BACK AND GET YOU SOME CHOCOLATE GRAVY NOW YA HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat:

Latest posts