• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Night Ride - Has been changed to July 28, 2012

I'm glad yall showin up in some rzr's. my ol lady gonna be in hers but i'm takin my buggy.

Hey thanks to everyone who made last nights night ride a success. We had right at 200 folks, thanks again and see ya'll next time.

Had a good time. Anyone know who ran off the road into middle of broke foot in a rzr? They ok?

Had a great time .. My rzr managed to make it back in one piece but Jonathan's buggy is another story
18b308f2-e2e2-f12c.jpg
18b308f2-e2f3-60ee.jpg

Joc said:
Had a good time. Anyone know who ran off the road into middle of broke foot in a rzr? They ok?

Yea he is ok, he was with us. He did a front cartwheel off the side of the drop off and landed on his wheels, he broke a bead on rear tire. Aired it up and rode the rest of the night. He got lucky, the RZR only had 26 miles on it.

Dwalk said:
Yea he is ok, he was with us. He did a front cartwheel off the side of the drop off and landed on his wheels, he broke a bead on rear tire. Aired it up and rode the rest of the night. He got lucky, the RZR only had 26 miles on it.
Who was is darrin? We was at the top of broke foot tryin to get lil brothers junk of the top. And all we saw was lights blink then saw they was upside down. Then folks scattering like a busted bag of marbels.