• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Randy King Memprial Ride - May 4, 2013

Southern Rock Racing

Come ride with us at Hawk Pride on 5/4/13 to remember a fellow wheeler and great friend.
Proceeds will go to Randy's family.
If you have and questions or concerns you can contact us here or call (770) 315-4129
There will an account set up for donations for those that may not be able to make it out to the ride.
Send donations through paypal to [email protected]
Thanks for all the support and prayers for Randy's family and friends
_facebook_-225404577__zpsc1262180.jpg

Re: Randy King Ride Hawk Pride 5/4/13

Is this a one day or weekend ride, wanting to add it to the calendar correctly.

Re: Randy King Ride Hawk Pride 5/4/13

JohnG said:
Is this a one day or weekend ride, wanting to add it to the calendar correctly.
The main part of it will be Saturday, but the park will be open all weekend.

Talked to Jeremy at SRRS today. There will be a raffle. They are working on items. If you are a vendor, and would like to donate, contact Jeremy. Or send me a PM and I'll forward it for you. There are a few that asked about Hardline shirts on here. I am giving 5-L, 5-XL, and 5-XXL, all proceeds go to the family. They will be for sale where the event shirts are sold.

We will be having a raffle at this event also. If you can donate any items to this event it will be very much appreciated, every dollar raised will go to Randy's family.
JohnG is going to donate several Hardline shirts that will be $20 each and that $$ will also be included with the donation.
If you have gift cards or vouchers, you can send them to me.
Just send an email to [email protected] and i will give you my address.
JohnG is also going to help out at this event.

Ed and myself went and spent some time with the family yesterday , they are handling it quite well considering the circumstances.

When I told her what Randy's offroad family was gonna do for them , her heart crumbled.

you guys will never know how much this means to her and her kids.

It was hard for me to see this happen to such a close friend , its tough , but I know he's in a better place now.

I'm sorry for not answering everybodys calls , the past 3 days have been rough. I greatly appreciate everybodys thoughts and prayers.

Ed and myself went and picked up the Twisted 40 today , I'm gonna have it all cleaned up and sitting at the sign-in building for this event , I think Randy would want it there.

Everybody PLEASE spread the word around about this event...... It's for a GOOD CAUSE and for a GREAT FAMILY!!!!

R.I.P Randy ...... I LOVE YA BROTHER !!

Glad to see ya post up buddy I was worried about you! Glad to hear his family is handling the tragedy ok, hope we as fellow wheelers and friends can do enough to help such a great man's family

Re: Re: HPO - Randy King Memorial Ride - May 4, 2013

Thanks for chiming in Chris! Was worried bout ya too!
Good to hear the family is hanging in there..

I'll be out of town that weekend but will be sending money for the family

I really hope there is a HUGE turn out for this....

Copy from FB: Randy King
This is Valerie, Randy's wife....
Although my family and I are heartbroken over this terrible loss, we have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support by all of Randy's friends and extended family! I knew he had a lot of friends, but I have been amazed
by the hundreds of people that have reached out to us! Please be comforted in knowing that he loved each and every one of you, and he died doing one of the things he loved best.....he was a good Christian man and is in heaven right now with his daddy, no more tears and no more pain! Thanks to all that are planning and participating in this memorial ride, words can not express the gratitude I have! Please everyone, live every day like it may be your last and never take anyone you love for granted, because you may not have them tomorrow!
Rest in peace, my love! I will see you again some day!

Latest posts