• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - SRRS Custom Buggy Fest 2wd/4wd - April 28, 2012

SilverStarCustoms said:
It's still roaming in the truck. :dunno:
Damn. Hope he doesn't get up in the heater box or something. My wife made sure to tell me later on that day that she wasnt' real happy about me trying to hand her a snake. It was worth it though!

we had a blast this weekend, all the guys putting the srrs on r doing a awesome job. cant wait to the next buggy event :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Thanks for all the compliments guys. We will continue to do our best to grow this sport. The positive and negative feedback helps us improve along the way. thumb.gif

Thanks for the videos Matt.

The boys from Tennessee sure did put on show, we will have that hill straightened out and no turns for the race in june, along with another new hill next to it. Randall Key put a mean peice driving on the Goblin too, getting some pretty good air.

FroggF350 said:
Thanks for the videos Matt.

The boys from Tennessee sure did put on show, we will have that hill straightened out and no turns for the race in june, along with another new hill next to it. Randall Key put a mean peice driving on the Goblin too, getting some pretty good air.

Anytime Jeremy, Thanks for helping put it all together. Yall are keeping me busy. :driving:

Randalls Run
RKey Bounty hits HPO Bounty Hill in Green Goblin!

LC- 2nd place run.
LC Smokes the HPO BOUNTY HILL!

Joc said:
man what a roll. Glad everyone walked away w/o any major injuries.
You could hear Bobby Tanner talking Mr. Keith through it as they rolled down the hill. Bobby told me later in the day, " That was the most fun Ive ever had in a Buggy".

SilverStarCustoms said:
Does that mean you're going for the double back flip now? :popcorn:
Shhhh! Its a secret. Mash Yer Motor Racing is working on a back flip, twist in the air, land back on the tires and drive back down. That way if you don't like your line you don't have to waste all that time backing down. :driving:

thanks Matt for the videos, and as far as the award for the roll over of the year, I will say this year is just getting started, probably will see alot more from several of us . Awsome people and park .. Thanks

I had an awesome time it was a good race with some good people. Hydes run was practically flawless with a bad machine. :****: Next time we gotta make the 2 wheel drives go
first. loller.gif