• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Toys For Tots Ride - November 3 - 4, 2012

Ok ya'll its toys for tots time again. Last year was awesome we raised 2 truck beds full of toys and around $600.00 cash. Heres how it works you bring a new toy for a child from infant to 13 years of age with a value of at least $5.00 you get $5.00 off entry fee, for example if you bring two toys and have a driver and passenger instead of your gate fee being $25.00 it would be $15.00( you save $10.00). This event helps to raise toys and money for the Christmas In November Toy Run that I've been doing for the last 14 years with the motorcycles. All proceeds go to local children in this area. I would love to have some Offroad vehicles at my bike ride to maybe give rides to the kids we are helping, we've got a good flat field to ride in. We will have around 200 kids plus their families at the bike run that we'll feed and give the toys to. Both events are such a blessing to be apart of. I will have info on the bike ride at HPO. Come out and lets help some needy children.

LymannRea said:
This event helps to raise toys and money for the Christmas In November Toy Run that I've been doing for the last 14 years with the motorcycles. All proceeds go to local children in this area. I would love to have some Offroad vehicles at my bike ride to maybe give rides to the kids we are helping, we've got a good flat field to ride in. We will have around 200 kids plus their families at the bike run that we'll feed and give the toys to.

When, where will the off road vehicles be needed?

JohnG said:
When, where will the off road vehicles be needed?

I would like to have them at Launch Point Church on highway 72 in Tuscumbia AL just east of where you turn to come to HPO off of highway 72, the date is Saturday November 10, 2012 starting around 11:00am.

Sorry I won't be at the ride I'll be in Charlotte at the world of outlaws but I will get some toys to you lineman or mark
I may be able to bring the rig to launchpoint though if that would help

jb said:
Sorry I won't be at the ride I'll be in Charlotte at the world of outlaws but I will get some toys to you lineman or mark
I may be able to bring the rig to launchpoint though if that would help

Sorry but I posted the wrong date for the motorcycle ride, the date is November 17th, at launch Point Church. Yes bring your rig that would be awesome. Yeah Just holler at me and I can make arrangements to pick up any donations you wanna give. Again I posted the wrong date the correct date is November 17th.

LymannRea said:
Sorry but I posted the wrong date for the motorcycle ride, the date is November 17th, at launch Point Church. Yes bring your rig that would be awesome. Yeah Just holler at me and I can make arrangements to pick up any donations you wanna give. Again I posted the wrong date the correct date is November 17th.

Sorry, I'm out on the 17th.

Looks like I'm off the 17th. Should be able to get my rig there if it'll help.

Will make the TFT ride too. Had a great time last year! :dblthumb:

Draco said:
Looks like I'm off the 17th. Should be able to get my rig there if it'll help.

Will make the TFT ride too. Had a great time last year! :dblthumb:
. Be looking forward to seeing ya, and having the rigs this year will be awesome!

Ok ya'll it's time to step up and make this years Toys for Tots ride the best we've had yet. All the toys are going to local children who's familys need some help. I know personally what it means to have to have help with Christmas for my kids. This ride is very important to me, because the donations go to benefit the Christmas In November Toy Run( motorcycle ride) that I've been doing for the last 14 years. Were expecting around 200 kids this year plus their families at Launch Point Church on Hwy 72 in Tuscumbia. If the weathers nice we will be doing everything at Natchez Trace Harley-Davidson, which is beside Launch Point. If you wanna see where your donations go come be apart of the bike ride. I'm wanting to have enough Crawlers and SXS to give the kids rides that day. We've got a good level field out behind the Church to ride on. We will have LIVE MUSIC AND FREE FOOD also. Also if you bring a toy to Hawk Pride this weekend you get $5.00 off admission to the park. Last year at HPO was awesome so lets really make this year better. Thanks so much for everyones help.

I am headed that way. Who else is coming to support the kids.

Remember last year, when all the toy rides were on the same day, and everyone complained that they could not attend all of them.

Well, this year, they are all spread out, just like you asked, it is time to step up and support out parks, and the kids.