• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Hueston Guitars for sale custom built guitrs

usmchueston0311

Hey guys I'm the owner of Hueston Guitars and I have a couple Hueston teles, strats, and actual Hueston line guitars for sale. Checkout my fb page for in depth details and pictures. All guitars ship w hard case, stand, and a lifetime warranty. I will also trade for buggy bouncer parts or labor.

Will also build custom pieces to customer specs. Contac Steve at 423-987-6369 for details. I will post pics and prices when I get home this afternoon.

Hey guys, the first batch of Hueston guitars are up for pre-sale today!

The blue guitar is a 24 Fret Double Cut guitar, with pearl birds, seymour duncan pickups, schaller roller non-trem bridge, Grover tuners. This guitar features a flamed maple book-matched carved top, as well as a book matched sapele mahogany body, and 5 piece mahogany laminate neck with a rosewood fingerboard, and ebony headstock veneer. This guitar is absolutely beautiful, and plays amazing. This guitar features a Sims Custom Shop poly finish.

1899.00$ With hardcase, stand, Certificate of Authenticity, and a lifetime warranty.

35076no.jpg

2wp6q7n.jpg

Then there is a mahogany telecaster, with a maple neck, with custom wound pickups and grover tuners. A standard american tele bridge as well. This guitar will be painted Kandy Tangerine.

1300.00$ with Hardcase, guitar stand, certificate of authenticity, and a lifetime warranty.

o5v046.jpg

Next is a SOLID ONE PIECE flamed walnut telecaster, with a flamed maple and walnut laminated neck and birdseye board. It will also have pickups wound to customer specification. Tuners and hardware will be up to the customer directly. This guitar will have a natural poly finish.

1599.00$ with hardcase, guitar stand, cert of authenticity, and a lifetime warranty.

2w3544l.jpg

Next is a alder strat with a maple neck/rosewood board, with hipshot locking tuners, and a standard 67 reissue fender tremelo. It has Bennett pickups! This guitar SCREAMS! and cleans up real nice. It will be painted Candy Apple Red.

1350.00$ With hardcase, guitar stand, Cert of Authenticty, and a lifetime warranty.

6s6fb8.jpg

dvlo5k.jpg

2cc0u9.jpg

Feel free to contact with me any questions/concerns you may have. I warranty all my work, and if there is ever any defects in craftsmanship I will fix your guitar at no cost.

I also will build any custom guitar, please contact me for more information.

5% Of each purchase of a Hueston Guitar, goes to the Wounded Warrior Project. Thank you for your time.

-Steve Hueston

Re: Re: Re: Hueston Guitars for sale custom built guitrs

usmchueston0311 said:
Must be a lot of musically challenged people on here!!!

I always said I learned to weld instead of play an instrument...

:****:

Interested in purchasing the blue? It is a PRS Custom 24 copy, with pearl birds inlaid on the fingerboard. I will make you a smokin deal!