• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Hybrid Hex 609 Axles

ryannuttz

Since I brought em up in my 14 bolt thread i may as well post em here. Somebody may want to drive to get em or meet me 1/2 way. Hell I may just deliver em for the right price .It will give me a reason to come back to the woods area to wheel.

Heres the scoop: I had these axles built by Sunray Engineering a few years back. It took a few years building the rig and these axles have only been out two weekends !! They worked great! Since then Rig has been stretched to a 4 seater on 46 claws and 550 hp and hoping to finish it up this winter. So I am leaning towards even beefier custom axles now. Never broke anything on the two runs with the 42's but I feel it will be inevitable now so I am going bigger.

Edit to old post...Actually selling to help build some steering axles for my other buggy and then put my 60's under the 4 seater. Its just gunna be a beer waggon now anyway.

$7,500 OBO------Located in Vernon,TX 940-704-9683

Front:
Sunray built 9" hex housing right side drop full width same as stock 60
Yukon 9"carrier
Yukon 5:13 gears
ARB 35 spline air locker
Rock Crusher inner C'S
Yukon 35 spline 4340 axles with Yukon Superjoints
Crane HSC knuckles
Crane HSC high steer arms
Rock Crusher Hubs
Rock Crusher spindles
Rock Crusher Drive flanges
Misc: Rotors , all king pins bearing and seal kits were all new .
The ram, steering links and calipers do not come with it for this price. I was planning on using on another axle.
This axle was Built 100% NEW!! No junkyard parts!!

Rear:
Sunray built 9" hex housing with 14bolt floating outers (spindles and hubs were used)
Mosier 35 spline axles
Yukon carrier
Yukon 5:13 gears
ARB 35 spline air locker
Rear disc brakes kit with new rotors.
Since being built I changed the rear upper link mount. (in bottom pic)

bruiser002.jpg

100_0833.jpg

bruiser012.jpg

100_0824.jpg

new003.jpg

new031.jpg

100_0820.jpg

Pic of rear upper mounts after changing them.
DSCN0125.jpg