• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I farted in the elevator this morning...

Brock

...one floor before a hawt chick got on. Needless to say, the beer and chicken wings last night created a death gas this morning. Four floors later, she got off before her floor and gave me a nasty look. :-X

I dropped one at my desk a few days ago, and one of our hot schedulers came over to ask me a question.
I got up and immediately proceeded to walk her back to her desk while talking it out. I hope she didn't catch a wiff, it was bad broccoli ass.

Sucks, though you thought you were in an elevator by yourself and could do what you wanted. We feel your pain. If you can't drop ass there, then where can ya?

i let one go a few years back at my old job where we were located on the 65th floor. the elevator is non stop from 65 to 1 so i aired one out once the doors shut. it was still horrible when the doors opened and there were 5 ladies waiting to get on so i duck my head from laughing walk right by them then turn around to watch all 5 get on and then immediately get back off and wait for the next elevator. i couldnt stop laughing :flipoff1:

The bad thing is I keep running into her and she is definetly a
vince-motorboat.gif
candidate. :'(

**** Cabot that is an over 1 minutes ride as well. They could have die or worse.

Go ahead and hit on her Brock....act like you thought she did it but you're sympathetic....or just pathetic.....anyway,say "hey babe,you didn't have to be embarrassed after you farted in the elevator...I kinda liked it!" :spin:

6uldv8 said:
Go ahead and hit on her Brock....act like you thought she did it but you're sympathetic....or just pathetic.....anyway,say "hey babe,you didn't have to be embarrassed after you farted in the elevator...I kinda liked it!" :spin:
I was trying to hold my breath because it was stinging my nostrils. :-X ;D

thats some funny **** brock when you are holding your own breath turning red on the elevator trying not to smell your own fart ;D

I had one last week similar to Wyatt's, except it was a lingering one. I got up about 30 minutes later and that smell was still prevalent.