• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I fuund a awesome retired machinest to make parts for me

locofomoco

I found a awesome retired machinest to make parts for me

I got a number from a friend of a retired machinest that he knew and he said that he was real good.. so i called him and asked him if he could repair a spindle that the threads were riped off of..i needed it repaired because their are none available and they are not in production rite now.. he said to bring it to him to look at.. i walked in to his shop and knew rite away that this was the guy i wanted to do all of my work...he cuts and resplines axles and can build just about annything.... i droped off my parts and he called me a couple days lator and said it was done.. i get their and i had droped off 2 spindles one good and one bad... when i got their their was one good, one bad and a new one that he made from scrach out of a solid piece of bilit steel... it was so beautiful i almoast cryed... here are some pics... if you can't tell the new one is in the middle...
IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

if you want work done i highly recomend this guy he does great work and he was way cheaper than annyone else..
his name is Doug Dye and his # is 253-279-7996 and he lives and works out of his house in federal way... he took real good care of me so i figured i would pass on the info to all of you.. wheelin is expensive and contacts like this are hard to find... hope he can help all of you too... thanks Liam :awesomework:

Last edited:
this guy is making me a set of spair full floater axles out of chromolly for my bronco 9" full floater rear axle and cuting down and resplining a set of 44 axles for me also..

Doug does all my stuff and I would recomend him for everything. I was just there on Friday and he showed me those spindles. He has resplined and shortened both of my axles and housings and I couldn't be happier.

What did he charge you for the spindle? PM me if you dont want to post it here

it was a ford 9" full floater spindle so quoting a price wouldent be fair you gotta call him for a quote...

Its late and i may not be thinking right, But didnt you say he machined you a spindle from solid? I was curious what it cost ya.

I have had doug do axles for me for awhile now, very stand up guy. The first set I got done he actually delivered them to me at my jobsite:awesomework:

Latest posts