• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I.G.W. trail video

redbullcrawler

So here is a video of a trail I found awhile ago. I've watched all the videos on all the forums and have never seen a trail to compare with this one. I named the trail I.G.W. - It Gets Worse - It starts out a little rocky and as you get up the trail it starts getting really rough. The video does some justice to show how steep it is in spots. 1 roll I had sent me back 20 feet down the trail. As you will see the trail is forever changing with the loose rocks being turned up by the trucks. The nice thing is this trail offers many different ways to get around any obstacle.
Be warned - this video is over 30 mins long. 3 trucks running the complete trail. I did very little editing and l left in all the good driving and the bad driving.
Right click and save as - the top video. Then come back in awhile with some food and drinks and enjoy the video.
http://www.angelfire.com/redbullcrawler/page400.html
If you like it let me know and if you didn't, sorry for wasting you're time.

so do these start as a kit and how much? i have a ton of rc stuff from about 5 years ago when i was racing them. would maybe like to get into a rc crawler. would you private message me were i might find a kit or such..