• DSCF0034.JPG
    DSCF0034.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 90
Loose some ivy and check out the new nylint

Attachments

• DSCF0035.JPG
    DSCF0035.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 88
Add some building block and a sheet of expanded steel(left side) and things are a bit more fun..we havnt climbed the whole sheet yet

Attachments

• DSCF0037.JPG
    DSCF0037.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 87
weve only made the squeeze line once..

Attachments

• DSCF0038.JPG
    DSCF0038.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 89
After 3 batteries of fun my belts are gone..Im gonna do some suspension mods while its down..

Nuzzy said:
Are the Nylints coming for Mem Day? And can they be modified to drive around camp serving beer?? :redneck:

EVERYBODY will have a nylint. A couple of my buddies have heavily modded rigs..better scoop one up. We will have a course set-up as well..hhhhmmmmm, a beer trailer..sounds like a good idea.

Bunk said:
EVERYBODY will have a nylint. A couple of my buddies have heavily modded rigs..better scoop one up. We will have a course set-up as well..hhhhmmmmm, a beer trailer..sounds like a good idea.

i WOULDN'T TRADE MY RIG FOR ONE OF THOSE :D

Bunk said:
I wouldnt spend over $100 for a fake stimulation device.:corn:
I know, you would spend $350 to $1000 for that. :haha: :flipoff:

Bunk, when you get your buggy done and get some expendable scratch, you should build a crawler. You would of really dug that comp today. It would of been the funnest thing you have ever did with a RC, trust me.

Actually i could see myself spending a grand on a crawler. But i need to keep my finances tight. Gotta become one of those homeowners sometime ya know..

Bunk said:
Actually i could see myself spending a grand on a crawler. But i need to keep my finances tight. Gotta become one of those homeowners sometime ya know..
I hear ya, I could hook ya up for cheap on one already built. They go for half the price from newly built if you know what to look for.

I do hope to see ya out there some day. :cool:

Once you become a homeowner just put a coarse in your backyard. I have 35 ton worth of rock in mine:D My little one loves to run his Nylint down the rocks. If he could learn to just go up them.