• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

i got my pecker in my hand...

TTF Fabrication

i am a one ball man, and i'm off to the rodeo!!!

Attachments

• dieselsmoke.jpg
    dieselsmoke.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 331
  • dieselsmoke2.jpg
    dieselsmoke2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 332
  • dieselsmoke3.jpg
    dieselsmoke3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 322
  • dieselsmoke4.jpg
    dieselsmoke4.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 319
I spy a one wheel bandit. :flipoff:

My truck doesnt smoke, is perfectly healthy. Black smoke must be a Chevy and dodge thing. :haha: :haha: :flipoff:

Lucky Jeff said:
hey wait a minute, are we having a smoke-out competition? I wanna play!!! :clappy: .

Brilliant idea :clappy:

I wanna see the smoke-out thread get huge :cool::cool::cool:

Prolly have to wait for the weekend to take some pics in the light though...

snwbrdpunk16 said:
I spy a one wheel bandit. :flipoff:

My truck doesnt smoke, is perfectly healthy. Black smoke must be a Chevy and dodge thing. :haha: :haha: :flipoff:
My Dodge don't smoke. :flipoff: I really should do something about that too huh. :redneck:

tough to see since the lead truck was taking pics while driving :redneck: . There are two trucks (A ford and a second gen dodge) between me and that tan colored 3rd gen.

Attachments

• mountainsmoke.jpg
    mountainsmoke.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 197
skinny_pedal said:
looks like a quality puff for already rolling, but hard to see :looser: :flipoff:
yea I'm workin on it, hopefully the truck will be done in a few of months. Will be waiting on my new input shaft. It'll do better when she's running, That's with the head gasket blown and I didn't find that out yet. I think I drove around with the blown head gasket for a couple of months :mad:

Thats a cute little puff.

WheelinJP where are you????????? I have never seen a truck puff like his. You need to come over so we can get some pics and show these boys what smokin is all about!!:redneck:

As for the little puff, what did you do to it to get it to puff?

I will buy dinner for anyone who comes by my house tomorrow after 5pm. Please, My truck will be warm. Im serious, that wimp ass pic needs to be trumped.

Latest posts