• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I gotta question about Liberty

mumblewood said:
Does anyone know how crowded the campground gets durring Laborday weekend? I havent been there that weekend in years

It was crowded last weekend when I was there. So I could imagine Labor Day would be worse.

mumblewood said:
Does anyone know how crowded the campground gets durring Laborday weekend? I havent been there that weekend in years
you guys are nuts to try to get a spot at the campgrounds, should plan to stay at the property in the meadow again. you will be lucky if you do, since everyone is planning on leaving friday

Use to go on Memorial day W/E......It was always packed and only the lower half of the trails were open...I can't imagine how it'll be when all the trails are open? We always stayed in the meadow/runway.

yjkrawlin said:
you guys are nuts to try to get a spot at the campgrounds, should plan to stay at the property in the meadow again. you will be lucky if you do, since everyone is planning on leaving friday

Im leavin early and campin at the property is too far from any of the trails I want to run

We usualy camp in a lil' field above town a few miles. I forget what the roads number is but it's a nice spot, going to rimrock this year so it's wide open:D

The camping areas were EMPTY last weekend. I would say a total of 4 motorhomes between 3 groups.

Maybe 20 rigs total. (including quads and bikes.)

Cool me and one other guy in our club are hopeing to leave thurs to get a spot big enough for the rest of us. I know there are alot of other places to camp in the area, just trying to make it easy for the ones that have only been there once or twice