• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I have a grinder! lets go to Reiter!!!!

Metalbender

-=WTF=-
It was another beautiful day at Reiter. We started out with 5 picked up 4runnermikeyb and off we went. One busted R&P, then motor issues on another, then a busted birf. Now we were 3. A trip to the BYS and Mikey popped a hub fuse, and spit out a U-joint cap. BUT HE HAD A GRINDER so it was all good. A new hub and a new cap and some welding and a lot of grinding. Why? because mikey could and did I mention he had a grinder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: :fawkdancesmiley:

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0319.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0355.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

nice pics Zukiman---somewhere in my comp I've got a pic of a buddy tryin to do the same thing to a stump!!!:redneck: :haha:

i had a freakin blast even though i was stuck as a passenger. i am glad we ran into you guys it made for a great trip. i will get the pics up tonight i have been having some resizing issues to work out before it will let me post them.

I missed you guys in the morning. :mad:

We ran the OM and Super Samurai and others walked up on us on the trail. On the way back from the rescue, Metal Bender, Bent, Willy's Redneck, and others just happen to roll up on us after scoping out the OM. And then on the way home I passed Bent on the 405 frwy. Perfect/strange timing for sure. But good to see you guys making it up to Reiter more often now. :awesomework:

Nice meeting Mikey and friends, and your rolling Napa store. We sure had a grind-tasticly wonderfull day and I cant wait to grind my way back to Reiter soon.:beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
had a blast yeaterday hooked up with a cool bunch of guy's to wheel with! we got hella more pic's we will put on tonight!

Thanks for the steering fluid Mikey and it was cool wheeling with you guys. Its good going prepared :awesomework: You guys can wheel with us anytime. :beer: