• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired I know you know someone that knows of a badass deal on a Sammy!!!

kushKrawlin

Lookin for a fair deal on a turn key, no bs zuki.. Built axles, and suspension would be great. He really don't want an ole busted ass beater ..
Must be RTR.. My bro in law is ready to buy one.. We wanna find him one that's built already. He's not to picky but don't wanna a nightmare project. He's wanting a Sammy on yota axles, but if the right yota deal was there he would consider that also. Please post here or pm me if you guys know of anything... Thanks for reading this.. Have a great day.. :smoke:

I'd sell him mine for what I have in it. But that is a family member of a friend kinda deal.

Kush if it were me (I don't know what he is wanting to spend) I would buy that 92 yota truggy, with brand new treps and racelines. Dude is asking $6800.00 looks like a good deal :JRich:

dwa2469 said:
Kush if it were me (I don't know what he is wanting to spend) I would buy that 92 yota truggy, with brand new treps and racelines. Dude is asking $6800.00 looks like a good deal :JRich:

This ^^

Before he reposted it he had it for $6000 w/o the winch, heck of a deal

ldudley said:

Tossing around the idea of gettn rid of mine since my other buggy is close to done.

This is a nice samari buggy! Be hard to go wrong with this one.

ldudley said:

Tossing around the idea of gettn rid of mine since my other buggy is close to done.

ldudlley, didn't you sell a bad ass sami to Brian Boyd's Father last summer?

Re: I know you know someone that knows of a badass deal on a Sammy!!!

I got a buddy that's getting rid of his Sami. It's got a 4.3 th350 d300. Toy axles with longfields. 33" boggers on beadlocks. On Leaf spring but I bed you could get a deal on it.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

dwa2469 said:
ldudlley, didn't you sell a bad ass sami to Brian Boyd's Father last summer?

No sir, I had a guy call me about a year ago from somewhere in TN and have no clue how he got my number about it tho. This is the same one I've had for goin on 5 years this year I guess. Just redone everything on it.

Jcampbell54 said:
I got a buddy that's getting rid of his Sami. It's got a 4.3 th350 d300. Toy axles with longfields. 33" boggers on beadlocks. On Leaf spring but I bed you could get a deal on it.

If he's not interested I might be.

Suzuki samurai
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=50317

Here it is.