• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired I need one...

kushKrawlin

A driveshaft like this. From a k5 blazer I think.. Maybe k10 k20 also.. Anyone have extra lemme know. Text or post here. Thanks fellas. 4048892714 Casey.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 70
I have 4 or 5,

differnt lengths too. some from TH350-208 blazers, some from TH400-208 3/4 trucks, some from 700r4-208 blazers.

how long you need it to be?

Ok I measured it. I took pics so you could see how I measured.. Anyways I measured from end of cv part to the middle of u joint at axle/DS .. 30.5 inches. At ride height when measured.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    315 KB · Views: 235
I can't believe you still run that knuckle joint. I broke a pile of those years ago and went away from them.

I've been though a few. I can't bite the bullet on nice front shaft. I run these cause they are cheaper and I kinda have to unless I do a 2 piece I guess. This just a seems easier. Maybe I need to check out some others and see what they run. These are usually easy to find ... I got one good one but need a spare.. Bad. I broke the last one a couple weekends ago. The ball in the cv part started clicking after a super intense nurtral drop. Steveo got me a lil too fired up I think

Re:

You know with minor mods to the flange, you could run a 1350 CV instead of the pos 3R GM CV joint....

There was a thread about it not long ago on here.

You coming to the hardline ride? I'll give you all these driveshafts. I was going to scrap them.

Hey nick. Yessir I'll be there.. Thanks brother. I'll throw ya soemthing. And I'll. Definitely check out that thread about the mod .. Hell I haven't had any problems out of the U joints ... It was that ball in the cv last time. Started clicking bad. Need to rebuild it I guess. I'm gonna try to find that thread. Wish me luck. Haha. I'll def throw ya something for them.. Thank you bud.

Pretty sure I got a sore one or two laying around. Remind me Kush and I'll bring them to grayrock