• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I want to go fast!

nick c

Lewis & Clark bitches!
Traded Mark last week for his E-Maxx, it worked out for the best for both of us I think we both got rid of machines we weren

Attachments

• emaxx2.jpg
    emaxx2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 183
  • emaxx.jpg
    emaxx.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 181
Just read on the Traxxas support website that you can run 7 cell packs on the rigs with the older style EVX controllers with out any extra mods. The extra voltage results in 30+ mph... :cool:

In a recent test performed here at Traxxas, box-stock E-Maxx trucks were blazing well into the 30mph zone when outfitted with performance-matched dual 7-cell battery packs. The extra 2.4 volts really has an impact on the performance of the electric monster.

I was planning to order up a new set of batteries, looks like I may need to get 7 cell packs.

I still want to do LiPo but it sounds like some extra electronics are required to go LiPo with out damaging the speed controller. Plus I don't know if either of my chargers will charge a LiPo pack.

Jeebus! My savage x 4.6 does power wheelies into second at 25. The revo electric car is faster than my savage though. Best part is you can hear the tires being shredded. Li-po technology is the way to go.

None of you chargers will do lipo Nick, the chargers that do both are kinda pricey, that's why I never switched over. I would stick with what you have before investing in the lipo stuff, just in case you get bored with it.

So this weekend my wife and I camped out at Long Beach, Les (HLB3) and his wife Shelby camped with us.

Since we were going to be in the sand I picked up a set of paddle tires, they made some sweet rooster tails.

While camping at Salmon La Sac for the 4th of July my dog chewed through his rope and attacked it, destroyed the original Emaxx body. So I picked up a Chevy extended cab body to match my 03 Silverado. That lasted about 15 minutes before I got it too close to the dog and he grabbed hold of it. Guess what they say is true, pitbulls are killers. He's a viscous RC killer. :redneck:

warning the images below are of graphic nature, parental guidance is suggested...

re-enactment:
DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

RIP :redneck:
DSC_0092.jpg

Ill get some of the pictures from the beach up shortley.

DSC_0190.jpg

Harley looking for his next RC meal. :D
DSC_0172.jpg

Oh and Les's rig he scored for free from Kyle, which is just stupid fast but seems to break crap alot.

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

That rig you gave Les kills mine in a drag race. But it breaks to many parts. I've yet to break anything - knock on wood. Les broke two drive shafts, cracked the chassis again...

Those are some sweet rooster tail pics. I'd love to get a set of paddles for mine. Cruising around the beach was a blast, especially playing on the sweet jumps we found.

Yeah, I need to learn how to drive a stupid fast truck better, if I'd stop running into stuff, I'd probably quit breaking things. :redneck: I need to get some upgraded driveshafts, or at least yokes, ripped the ears off of 2 yokes, to much power. This free truck sure has turned into a fawkin money pit. :D