• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

illegal wheeling ravensdale/blackdiamond

toyodaaddict

i got a call from a friend/land owner letting me know that theres going to be a big crack down on illegal wheeling in the ravensdale/blackdiamond erea. I dont know exactly whats going to happen but the police are onboard. he mentioned the usual garbage,trees being cut for fire wood,drug activity,ect.
I just thought id through this out there incase anyone on here is still going out there. I gave up on this erea years ago. He also mentioned that if the right people where involved some of the land owners may be willing to work with offroaders in the future. I found that interesting but im not holding my breath.

Do you have a way to get a hold of the landowners that are willing to work with us?

Im willing to get involved if they are willing to work with us.. The last thing we need is another place closed... Is it going to be opened for legal wheeling in we get involved ?

Do you have a way to get a hold of the landowners that are willing to work with us?

Im willing to get involved if they are willing to work with us.. The last thing we need is another place closed... Is it going to be opened for legal wheeling in we get involved ?

the erea has been off limits for a long time. but people allways find new ways in. I doubt we will ever be able to wheel this erea legally. but I know for sure nothing will happen untill the they stop the outlaw wheeling. ill keep my ears open and if theres anything we can do ill let you know . my friend owns land out there and he would like to see the erea open for some public use but its not all up to him and nobody likes the criminal activities that are going on out there.

The last couple times I went into the old area I got kicked out once by a warden, and once by a cop. Last I heard there was no heat on the new "private, turning a blind eye" semi-secret area.

You think the illegal dumping and all that crap's bad now, wait till they kick the good/responsible wheelers outta there---I have seen it firsthand....**** gets BAD then...

You think the illegal dumping and all that crap's bad now, wait till they kick the good/responsible wheelers outta there---I have seen it firsthand....**** gets BAD then...
i know what you mean. seems to me, regardless of the erea we wheelers are generally the ones hauling the trash out not in. no one seems to recognise that.

They kicked responsible wheelers out of there 25 years ago. There's no legal wheeling out there and never was "good" wheeling.

There's three different areas out in ravensdale and two in blackdimond that I know of does anyone know were there talkin about cause I know ent has been righting tickets on mac point for like two years

There's three different areas out in ravensdale and two in blackdimond that I know of does anyone know were there talkin about cause I know ent has been righting tickets on mac point for like two years
i was told all of it but i know for sure blackdiamond and the erea behind up above the power station.

also id like to say i didnt post this because i care if people are wheeling out there or not. it dont matter to me. i just wanted to pass on something i heard from a reliable sorce.