• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm no black helicopter conspiracy guy, but...

..some of the **** coming out of Washington is getting scary. Like the NDAA is so broad and open ended that a feller could potentially be detained for saying obama is a commie spook. Not making claymores out of soap and toothpaste just yet, but I'm getting worried for the Constitution and our rights as Americans. Here is the thing that got me stirred up to begin with-

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/22/bigger-badder-ndaa-2014-quietly-passed-house-senate-way-obamas-desk/

Notice the Yeas and Nays? Lamar Alexander (R-Tn) and a shitload of other RINOs on it. Remember that in the upcoming election. :gtfo:

krackem said:
Gonna have to bust out the tinfoil hats before to long :****:

Not quite. But the law was passed without a fight, without ANY major news coverage, nobody's bitching about it on the facetube or making funny anti-NDAA memes. It just happened. And thats it. Why is it such a non-issue that Ted Cruz isn't screaming on Fox News about freedom being eroded away? Big RINOs are covering this **** up like a cat in the litterbox.

Because Congress is comprised of a bunch of lazy complacent pieces of **** that don't give a **** about what they are voting on as long as it doesn't affect their pay check or vacation time.

TBItoy said:
Because Congress is comprised of a bunch of lazy complacent pieces of **** that don't give a **** about what they are voting on as long as it doesn't affect their pay check or vacation time.

Couldn't agree more