• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in alabama ?

This guy is nothing compared to P's lift kit he put on the Dirty Thirty this weekend. Come clean P, that was just awesome and McGuyver would be hell of proud. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: Don't make RockyB post up pictures with his watermark on them. molaugh molaugh

Edit to remove location.

You see people.............that is the type of **** that MUDD RIDIN produces ,

We are goin to SPECTATE a MUDD RIDE event this Sat. , I will try and take some pics of **** like that & post em up ,

MUDD RIDIN is proof that some breeds of people have STOPPED EVOLVING :****:

BUT THEY ARE STILL FUN TO WATCH !!

Dont be hating because you guys were thinking you were staying there all night. My trail side munster truck kit worked and you know it. I woulda been sitting at the gas station getting Cold beers, ice and Nacho's and you all woulda been playing blair witch project with Rich Berry running around topless ! laughing1

THERE IS ONLY A FEW WORDS YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THE TRUCK. (YOU CANT DRIVE THAT PIECE OF **** ON MY HIGHWAY)

P said:
Dont be hating because you guys were thinking you were staying there all night. My trail side munster truck kit worked and you know it. I woulda been sitting at the gas station getting Cold beers, ice and Nacho's and you all woulda been playing blair witch project with Rich Berry running around topless ! laughing1

NOW THAT WAS SOME FUNNY CHIT. RICH SHOWING OFF HIS WOOL SWEATER WHILE THE REST OF US WERE FREZZING OUR WET ASSES OFF. RICKY, EITHER POST UP SOME OF THAT OR YOU ARE F---KIN BANNED SON. :ban: :ban:

Or would that offend the pinheads at PETA? molaugh

Pictures of the P. monster truck lift kit as well. P. your an engineering train wreck in your own mind. :dunno:

Latest posts