• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

In search of HP D60 soon! Helping guy who bought my rig out.

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
As most of you know, I recently sold my rig to a guy from Minnesota. He has been down in GA for a few weeks already and going back to MN around the first week or two of May (in a few weeks). He is looking for a HP D60 front end to pick up while he is down here, to bring back home with him. Please post up specs and price of what you have, pics would help greatly. I am going to send him a link to this thread and let him check it periodically. Also, the cell number that he can be reached on via calling (texting may not work), is 507-213-8754 and his name is Charlie. If you have a solid HP D60 front axle, please either post specs/pics and/or give Charlie a call and tell him what you've got and price. He has cash and is a great buyer, please don't waste his time with junk. I'm assuming he's looking for a complete axle.

:dblthumb:

I'm posting this in General Discussion to attract more attention, as he has a relatively short timeline to line up something before heading back to Minnesota.

Thanks!

Seems that 60's are cheaper up North, wonder why he is looking for one here? Maybe less rust?

mdo817 said:
Seems that 60's are cheaper up North, wonder why he is looking for one here? Maybe less rust?
Late 70's ford 60's still pull a premium up here in Pa too. 1100 - 1200 is pretty average here. Rust would be my guess too.

I'm in teh wrong spot, but mine is '85 ford, 4.10 welded, Yukon inner outer/ CTM, Reid knuckles, warn flanges, high steer, 2.25x6" ram on it etc. 1410 yoke, looks like ****, ugly truss all over it and heavy cover/complete brakes. Couldn't pull $2000 out of it in months of advertising.
guys says its sold now and is coming to get it for the last 5 weekends laughing1

Re:

Not sure if it would be even remotely on his way back, but He may wanna look on the Craigslist in ohio, seems like they are everywhere up there

I have a couple 06 f350 Dana 60's I'm parting out, nothing complete but could almost put a junkyard takeout together from the stuff I'm not using
or I have a center section only
I'm near St. Louis MO
314 four zero 2 734 two call/text