• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Independent Race (PNW4WDA)

So is there a class or something at an event like this for normal trail type rigs? Like my YJ for example?

Yes there are. There's room for everyone to go out and have fun. I highly recommend it!:cool:
I won't be at this one though as I'll be in Bend Oregon at the Groundhog rock crawl.:awesomework:

Yes. There is a street and trail class just for rigs like yours.

Dunno if you noticed or not, but I registered on the PNW4WDA board today, looking around for more info. I'm really feeling competitive after a couple of local events, and stuff like this looks like lots of fun. I dug around on the board looking for any rules, and found one page saying they were being updated, and that's it.

John

Dunno if you noticed or not, but I registered on the PNW4WDA board today, looking around for more info. I'm really feeling competitive after a couple of local events, and stuff like this looks like lots of fun. I dug around on the board looking for any rules, and found one page saying they were being updated, and that's it.

John

Yea they have been "working" on them for a while. I can drop off a old copy if you want. Or get ahold of Jay (03con) for the particulars on the street and trail class requirements. Their not bad and I am sure your rig will pass with flying colors.

On another note
OMG someone from PNWjeep interested in PNW4WDA racing. Jeeze remember the flaming I used to get :haha:

Easy Jim I've been working on him to. I'm excited to get my race jeep done so I can get John in that for some fun also.

Heath

I think this will work..Here's a link to the most current rules....
I'm a new guy to this but what I've learned is the rules are somewhat vague and this can be frustrating when you're trying to comply but this alows things to be "loose" so most everyone can fit in somewhere and have fun.:cool:

Just show up, and unless its a TOTAL s-box, you can almost always run and have fun. Hard to beat a purpose built PNW race "rig", but fun to try.

Heck they let Binder run, and they have let ME run and mine a REAL hacked together piece o-crap.... :redneck:

Easy Jim I've been working on him to. I'm excited to get my race jeep done so I can get John in that for some fun also.

Heath

I think John knows I am just messing with him. He was always a voice of reason when were discussing such things on their forum.

Looks like most of Johns questions have been answered, but yes, loosly put, there are classes that would fit in 99.99% of the people. If there was enough interest all could be covered, like here in the last year or so a class was added for side by sides, just because there were people wanting to run a class like that.:awesomework:

Sweet, thanks to all the guys and gals that made this a great event!!:cheer:
Saturdays weather was great, we could use some more of that please!!:awesomework: