• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Insanity Fab Winter Challenge III

A few more since it's a slow day at work.

IMG_5682-1.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

IMG_5692copy.jpg

DSCF1147.jpg

DSCF1158copy.jpg

DSCF1171.jpg

DSCF1170.jpg

This was the end. Nearly all of the top ten was seperated by inches...or less!!

DSCF1173.jpg

I'm still trying to get through all of the pics of the afterparty... :beer:

You guys need to have a snow challenge series. It was to much fun for only once a year.

Yeah I noticed his white hands and face in some of his videos on his youtube account and I was feeling bad about being surprised he was a negro before. He is just poor white trash like the rest of us. Almost had me fooled.

Yeah I noticed his white hands and face in some of his videos on his youtube account and I was feeling bad about being surprised he was a negro before. He is just poor white trash like the rest of us. Almost had me fooled.

:haha: People like you make this whole being black thing worthwhile.:redneck:

Damn dood!!! :haha: :haha: Can't stop laughing! You rear end a guy, and all you do is giggle! Then you give the FJ a lil Binderluv!!!! ...:haha:

Did I mention "rubbins racin" was one of the rules.....Though there was no rule against retaliation for said rubbs....There bere a couple nice rigs there that I would have felt bad I I hit them and luckily I didn't.
I didn't hit anyone intentionally it just happened.:redneck:

Did I mention "rubbins racin" was one of the rules.....Though there was no rule against retaliation for said rubbs....There bere a couple nice rigs there that I would have felt bad I I hit them and luckily I didn't.
I didn't hit anyone intentionally it just happened.:redneck:

Maybe you just need to work on your "skills" :haha: