• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

internal cage size dia.

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
so I think i've asked before maybe, but i have a bunch of 1.5" .120 wall DOM, is that not big enough for an internal cage? I know people have built with less...or worse... :looser: Just wondering if it'd be in my best interest to trade/buy for some 1.75" .120 wall DOM for the cage, plus i want it for bumpers/sliders/etc.

thats fine we run 1.5 d.o.m. .095 wall in the super figure 8 cars hold up good :awesomework: there get hit alot hard than you will ever roll .

thats fine we run 1.5 d.o.m. .095 wall in the super figure 8 cars hold up good :awesomework: there get hit alot hard than you will ever roll .

You've never wheeled with Jeepmauler...:;

just joking...I just thought the cool thing was to run 1.75" instead, but i am finding out a lot more people are using 1.5"

You always build **** because a bunch of non qualified people on the net tell you how how to do it? The web is for web wheeling and :stirpot: go build your junk.

You've never wheeled with Jeepmauler...:;

You always build **** because a bunch of non qualified people on the net tell you how how to do it? The web is for web wheeling and :stirpot: go build your junk.

I was talking people that actually produce legit steel structures, like i looked at all-pro's cage and it's 1.5", jeepmauler's is 1.5" (he is my hero:kiss: ) I have 1.5" tube...so why not, I was gonna do it out of 1.5" either way, I was just making sure I wasn't going to hear a large uproar of no's from the legitimate figures of this board...

I was talking people that actually produce legit steel structures, like i looked at all-pro's cage and it's 1.5", jeepmauler's is 1.5" (he is my hero:kiss: ) I have 1.5" tube...so why not, I was gonna do it out of 1.5" either way, I was just making sure I wasn't going to hear a large uproar of no's from the legitimate figures of this board...

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!! Just give me your 1.5 and go get yourself some 1" poop pipe and build your cage with that. That's the best stuff to use:fawkdancesmiley:

im gonna build my exo with 4x4 fencepost material, which should definitely hold up... so you should be fine with your 1.5 x .120 DOM :awesomework: