• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Intrest in F550 knuckles?

Sorry guys I've been busy haven't kept yall updated.
I got enough interest to get enough made to drop the price down to $1500 a pair. I am going to have a couple sets left over, you can send me a message if you're interested.

I have the weaver fab rear cups and they are great

I designed some up and called around to get them machined and couldn't get them made for less because of the size they need to be and quantity. I'd like to see some competition in that market to get the price down for such a simple part. Spidertrax isn't even going to do it because they invested in their ultimate UB.

Hey guys, I wish I could sell the unit cups for less too but i cant. I would lose $$ on them. Start with a 7x7x3" solid chunk of steel and whittle almost all of it away. It takes alot of time and makes alot of chips. Time is money, period. A forging would be cheaper per part but over 30k in die sets alone, no thanks.
Meanwhile we have u.s.a. made, on the shelf, available cups when you are ready. We also have drive flange kits in 35 and 40 spline!
Our unit cups weigh 8 lbs each, drive flanges are 6lbs and a stock 05up unit bearing is 25 lbs each, thanks cj