• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Invitation to a private place.

YotaDude1997

Going wheeling on Friday the 12th at our special trails here in North Bend. Meeting at 5 o'clock. Will go into the night if all goes well.LOL

Trailer parking available. Non-street legal rigs welcome.

MM:flipoff:

to bad its short notice... i wouldn't mind making the short jaunt over there sometime... be nice to wheel some where new

This sounds like a trap. :eeek:

If Elbe hills ORV park was closer, I would go there as much as you do. But we have to make do with what we have here. A couple old logging roads with some side-shoots.

Honestly… I've never had more fun than in the samurai. Same feeling as the buggy at a fraction of the cost.

If Elbe hills ORV park was closer, I would go there as much as you do. But we have to make do with what we have here. A couple old logging roads with some side-shoots.

Honestly… I've never had more fun than in the samurai. Same feeling as the buggy at a fraction of the cost.

I'm in the same boat, it would be fun to get more stuff for the runner, but it honestly works as it sits right now on 33's and a single 4.7 case. Duals are in the future, but there really isnt a need for a front locker or any bigger tires around here. If I were closer to Elbe or Walker, a better built rig would be better, but I have the same sort of stuff you do around here. Just not as secluded... It would still be fun to hit up NB sometime though :awesomework:.

Elbe is almost a three hour drive from my place. :awesomework:

Anyone have some free time for some weekday wheeling? I can fit in a few hours of fun in the afternoon or later evening.

Many folks complain they have no time to go wheeling and when they find time they have nowhere to go. Well here's your chance dude.....come on out.