• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Iphone cases

TN-CTD

I just got another iPhone 6 and got the life proof case for it but everyone I call seems to have problems hearing me clearly with the damn case on. I want a good tough phone case because I'm rough on stuff but it doesn't have to be water proof, always had otter boxes and life proofs on my older models but the 6 is a much larger phone

Lifeproof. Everyone can hear me fine, it's just I can't hear them. I normally have to use speakerphone to hear them clearly. If I'm outside and it's windy, and I can't use speakerphone, I can't hear ****.

My guess is, those who can't hear you are using a case as well.

I've had better luck with Lifeproofs than anything else. I know there are a couple diff kinds of Lifeproofs... which did you get?

I think my wife's iphone lives bouncing off the ground. Uses the Magpul case and tempered glass screen protector. No issues at all.

Otter Box Defender case is all I've used for the past few years.

Only time it's ever let me down is when I dropped it out of my pocket at Chocco. Landed screen down on gravel and ran it over, oops.

I just took my life proof off because of the same issue. I had them on my previous phones with no problem...

I got the lifeproof fré for my iPhone 6s. The fré includes the attached screen protector. I can hear fine and never had anyone tell me they couldn't hear me. It's not as clear as not having a case on, but not degraded enough that I have complaints. Girlfriend has the lifeproof n??d case on her iPhone 6 Plus. That's the screen less case. But does come with a scratch protector that sticks to the glass. She can hear fine, but she is very muffled sounding to anyone she is talking too. I bought her some Bluetooth headphones and no longer have a problem. Crystal clear. I've cracked two phones in an otterbox defender case. I will stick with lifeproof.

I've had good luck with Magpul and pelican both. I also use the tempered glass screen protector.

I had a Lifeproof on my iPhone 4s and was told it was hard to hear me. If I needed to call I would just pop open the charge door at the bottom and it made it better.

Not sure if that would help you on the 6 though.

I'm currently demo'ing products for a company called ultra proof. Their "trianium" iPhone 6 case is legit. It's not fully waterproof. But I have beat the crap out of this thing and it still looks like the day I got it.

Luntik Tactic is an awesome case. Actually had another piece of Gorilla Glass in the case. Pretty sure they dropped it from 150 feet and the phone survived. ~$125ish.

I use Otterbox Armour series. It's bulkier than most cases, but tough. Knock on wood my phone is 2 1/2 years old ad still going strong. Before this case I used to go through phones every 6 months or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had Otters, and Lifeproofs.

Now am on my 2nd Mophie Juice Pack case ($39.89 on Amazon Prime). Mega robust, has taken hit after hit after hit and the phone lives. And add to it you have about 90% of a spare full charge in it as well. So my phone can actually make it all day without having to find a charger mid afternoon.

Its not waterproof or even supposed to be, but the things are mega robust.